Uh... Yeah. Hey, here's the thing, tho. I mean, it's...
可是吧 問題就是...
Tiny dog. Can I call you tiny dog? It fits you, let's admit that.I mean, look, between you and the fat dog, I like you the best.
小小狗 能叫你小小狗嗎 和你很相稱 承認吧 我跟你說啊 在你和胖胖狗之間 我還是喜歡你
Oh, thank you.
謝謝
Tiny dog wants to go first. Everybody, TD is going first.
小小狗想先來 大家看好了 小狗弟先來
No, no, no, tiny dog does not want to go first, take the fat dog. No, no, no... stop!
小小狗不要先來 讓胖胖狗先 不 不要 住手啊
Snake bite, snake bite, snake bite...
蛇咬 蛇咬 蛇咬 蛇咬...
No, no ..
不要啊
What are you doing, initiating a couple of domestics?
你在干什么 居然讓家養犬入幫
Domestics?
家養犬
Yeah, we just dumped those two in the alley, Slashed two of their collars.
是啊 我們剛在巷子里遇到他們倆 搶了他們的項圈
No, no, no. That.. That's not true. You said you burnt your collars.
不 不對 你說你們把項圈燒了啊
Well, burned, lost, hidden, stolen by a cat, it's all just words really, isn't it?
燒了 丟了 藏起來了 被貓偷了 不就是表達方式不同嘛
You don't deserve to be marked by the Viper.
你們不配蓋上毒舌章
Oh no. We'll just show ourselves out.
不妙 我們這就走
You deserve to be eaten by the Viper. Get those leash rubbers!
你們應該被毒舌吃 抓住那兩個戴項圈的走狗
Hold on.
小心
Go get them, dude.
干得好 老兄