You're going to tell us where Max is, and you're going to tell us now.
給我交代出麥克斯的下落 立馬交代
Is it supposed to scare me? I'm a cat, I'll land on my feet.
這也能威脅到我嗎 我可是貓啊 我肯定會四腳著地的
Does it always happen? Coz your head looks like it has taken a lot of landings.
一定能四腳著地嗎 我看你這腦袋好像經常著陸啊
You don't want me to cut you, coz I'll cut you this way and you look a waffle.
別逼我使爪子 我可是會這樣把你抓成華夫餅
Okay, he's too stupid to talk and too ugly to eat.
笨到難以溝通 丑到難以下咽
I'm done being nice, where is Max?
是你逼我的 麥克斯在哪
Uh...
這個嘛
Tell me.
快說
I .. let me finish...Help me!
讓我說啊 救命啊
Don't look at him, look at me, nobody can help you. Where is Max!
別看他 看著我 沒人會救你的 麥克斯在哪
Okay, okay, he's in the sewers. He got taken.
我說 我說 他在下水道里 他被抓了
Please, have mercy, adorable puppy dog.
行行好 放過我吧 可愛的小狗狗
Snake bite! Snake bite! Snake bite!
蛇咬 蛇咬 蛇咬
As proof of your ligeance, You're now receve the bite of a one fang... halfblind Viper, fueled by a diet of anti human rage!
為了表明忠心 你們要接受一口混血毒蛇浸滿反人類憤怒的毒牙烙印