Ah, fellas, that was an accident.
剛才那只是個意外
You squished the sacred viper? He's a flapjack. Oh, Viper! Viper, you in a better place. You and Ricky. You ain't never did nothing to nobody. Well, you bit a lot of people, Viper. So technically, you might actually deserve this. this might be something that was long overdue. But, it shouldn't have came like this, not on my watch. Get them!
你壓死了圣之毒舌 他被壓成餅了 毒舌 毒舌 你去了更好的地方 你能去見里奇了 你生前從未傷害過任何人 不過你的確咬了不少人 毒舌 所以其實應該算報應 之前只是時候未到 但也不能就這樣在我眼前離去啊 抓住他們
Come on!
快跑
Wait on, Duke!
等等我 杜克
We are sorry, can this be over now?
我們道歉 能不能放我們一馬
We've got a problem.
我們有點問題
We have so many problems. Which one do you mean it, this moment?
我倆問題多的是 你現在說的是哪一個
Stop running, dummies! Stop it right there!
站住 蠢貨 抓住他們
Hold your breath! Hold my breath?
憋住氣 干嗎憋氣
This is my least favorite party this holding so far.
這是我這輩子最糟糕的派對
Friends, I am afraid that I have some terrible news.
朋友們 我有一個沉痛的消息
The squirrels are gonna take over the world! I knew it! I've always said that squirrels are little shifty little guys.
松鼠要占領全球了 我就知道 我早就說那些賊眉鼠眼的小東西不安好心
No, we're not doing this squirrel thing right now, that's not... no.
松鼠的事情改日再議