Yeah, she was. It's nothing I would do, but it was just some writing. No, I understand.
是的,我不會真去做,只是編的罷了。 是的,我明白。
But anyway, this stupid shrink believed everything I was telling her, and it was my first time seeing her.
愚蠢的醫生相信了我說的一切,這是我第一次就診。
She said she had to call the police.She had to call the police? Yeah.
她說必須通知警察。她必須通知警察? 是。
She was, merde! She was totally convinced I was really gonna do it.
是的,該死。她完全相信我會付諸行動。
Even though I had explained it was just some writing.
即使我解釋那只是我編造的。
You know, she said, looking deep into my eyes, "The way you said it, I know you are going to do it, the way you said it." She was totally out of her mind.
她看著我的眼睛說 "你說的這些,我知道你會去做"。她純粹是瘋了。
It was my first and last session.
那是我唯一一次看心理醫生。
So what happened then?
那么后來呢?
I totally got over him, you know.
我徹底忘記了他。
But now I'm obsessed that he's gonna die from an accident, or you know, a thousand kilometers away. And I'm gonna be the one accused.
但現在我煩惱的是如果他死于千里之外的一場事故。受指控的將是我。
Why do you become obsessed with people you don't really like that much, you know, I mean…I don't know.
為什么我們會為不那么喜歡的人感到困惑呢?我不知道。
So how about you?
那你呢?
What? Are you with anyone?
什么? 和誰在一起?
It's funny how we managed to avoid this subject for so long, isn't it?
我們一直回避這個話題可真滑稽。
Yeah. But now you have to tell me.
是的,可你現在得告訴我。