What? You know he probably didn't just write that.I mean, you know he wrote it, but he probably just plugs that word in.
怎么了?那可能不是他寫的。我是說你是寫了,但也許他只是加了一個詞進去。
You know, whatever, "milk shake."
不管是"奶昔"還是什么。
What do you mean?
你想說什么?
Nothing. I loved it. It was great.
沒什么,我喜歡,很不錯。
You know what drives me crazy? What? People talking about how great technology is, how it saves all this time.
你知道什么讓我發瘋嗎? 什么? 人們談論科技如何偉大,如何節省時間。
But what good is saved time if nobody uses it?
但節省了時間卻不加以利用有什么好呢?
If it just turns into more busy work. Yeah. Right?
或者只是變成更多的工作,對嗎。 對。
I mean, you never hear somebody say, "Well, you know, with uh, the time I've saved by using my word processor, I'm gonna go to a Zen monastery and hang out."
我是說從沒聽人說,''用打字機省下的時間我要用去寺廟逛逛''
You don't hear that. Time is so abstract anyway.
你從沒聽說過。時間太抽象了。
Are you looking at this girl? What? Nothing.
你在看那個女孩?什么?沒什么。
You wanna go in here? What?
想進去嗎? 什么?
You wanna go in here? Yeah. It's a club, no? Yeah.
想不想進去?行啊,是夜總會對吧? 是。
Wanna go? Yeah.
進去? 好。
Hello.
你好。
Fifty schillings.
50先令。
Each. I got 100. Here, I got it.
每個人。我有100,給。
I'll buy you a beer. Thank you.
我請你喝啤酒,謝謝。
You gonna buy me a beer? Yeah.
你請我喝啤酒?對。
You think Old Milwaukee is expensive here?
你覺得這里的Old Milwaukee(美國啤酒)貴不貴?