"Daydream delusion Limousine eyelash
白日夢般的錯覺;豪華車竟有睫毛
Oh, baby, with your pretty face
哦,寶貝,你的臉如此美麗
Drop a tear in my wine glass Look at those big eyes
墜一滴淚入我的酒杯,看著那雙大眼睛
See what you mean to me
明白到你對我的意義
Sweet cakes and milk shakes
猶如蛋糕和奶昔
I am a delusion angel
我是迷人的天使
I'm a fantasy parade
我是奇幻的展臺
I want you to know what I think. Don't want you to guess anymore.
想讓你明白我的心思,不要再繼續猜量。
You have no idea where I came from
你不知我來自何處
We have no idea where we're going
我們不知該前往何方
Lodged in life like branches in the river
只管融入生活就像河流的支脈
Flowing downstream Caught in the current
奔騰而下 隨波逐流
I carry you You'll carry me
我中有你 你中有我
That's how it could be
就該是這樣
Don't you know me?
你明白我了嗎?
Don't you know me by now? "
現在你明白我沒有?
Great.
太棒了。
Thanks. Thanks, man.
謝謝。 謝謝,伙計。
Here you go.
給你。
Thanks. All right.
謝謝。 不用。
Here. Thank you. Thank you.Good luck, man. Bye. Bye.
給,謝謝你 謝謝。祝你好運。 再見。 再見。
It was wonderful, no? Yeah.
寫得很棒,是吧? 是的。