Okay uh, so um, may I ask you a question? Yeah.
好吧,我能問你個問題嗎? 好的。
So I would like to make a deal with you.
我想和你們做個交易。
I mean, instead of just asking you for money, I will ask you for a word.
我是說我不直接向你們要錢,而是讓你們說一個詞。
You give me a word, I take the word, and then I will write a poem with the word inside.
你們給我一個詞,然后我會寫一首詩將它包含在內。
And if you like it, I mean, if you like my poem, and you feel it adds something to your life in any way, then you can pay me whatever you feel like.
如果你們喜歡我的詩,覺得它能給你們的生活增添色彩,那就隨意給我一些報酬。
I will write in English, of course.
當然,我會用英語來寫。
Okay. All right. Great. So?
行。 行,很不錯。那么?
Pick a word. A word.
選個詞吧。 一個詞。
Milk shake. Milk shake? Oh, good.Yeah, I was gonna say "rooster prick." But great. Milk shake."Milk shake"?
奶昔。 奶昔?哦,不錯。是的,我想說"好斗公雞"的,不過挺好,奶昔。''奶昔''?
Okay, milk shake.
好的,奶昔。
All right, so.... Good.
好了,那么... 很好。
I gotta say, I like this viennese variation of bum.
我喜歡這個維也納人變相的乞討方式。
I like what he said about adding something to your life no?
我喜歡他"給生活增添色彩"那句話,不是嗎?
Yeah. So uh, were we having our first fight back there? Yeah.
是的,我們剛才是不是有了第一次爭執? 是的。
I think so. I think we were.
我覺得是爭執過。
Well, even if we were a little bit, you know. Why does everyone think conflict is so bad?
就算有一點,為什么大家都覺得沖突很糟糕呢?
There's a lot of good things coming out of conflict. Yeah, I guess so.
爭執能帶來很多好的事物。 對,我也這樣想。