You mean not to follow them.
你不打算跟去嗎。
Frodo's fate is no longer in our hands.
我們幫不了佛羅多了。
Then it has all been in vain. The Fellowship has failed.
那我們一切的努力都白費了,遠征隊也徹底失敗了。
Not if we hold true to each other.
我們的努力不會白費。
We will not abandon Merry and Pippin to torment and death.
我們不能丟下梅里和皮聘讓他們受苦。
Not while we have strength left.
只要我們還有力氣。
Leave all that can be spared behind. We travel light.
不用的都留下來。盡量減輕負擔(dān)。
Let us hunt some Orc. Yes!
我們?nèi)カC殺半獸人吧。好!
Mordor.
魔多。
I hope the others find a safer road.
希望其他人走的路比較安全。
Strider will look after them.
神行客會照顧他們的。
I don't suppose we'll ever see them again.
我想我們不會再見到他們了。
We may yet, Mr. Frodo. We may.
佛羅多先生,我們也許還會再見。也許會。
Sam, I'm glad you are with me.
山姆我很高興有你陪著我。