No. They took the little ones. Hold still.
不。他們把小的抓走了。別動。
Frodo. Where is Frodo?
佛羅多,佛羅多在哪里?
I let Frodo go.
我讓他走了。
Then you did what I could not.
你做到我做不到的事。
I tried to take the Ring from him.
我想要搶走魔戒。
The Ring is beyond our reach now. Forgive me.
現在誰也搶不走魔戒了。原諒我。
I did not see it.
我沒想到。
I have failed you all. No, Boromir.
我讓大家失望了。不,波羅莫。
You fought bravely.
你英勇的作戰。
You have kept your honor.
你維護了你的尊嚴。
Leave it. It is over.
算了。一切都結束了。
The world of Men will fall. And all will come to darkness and my city to ruin.
人類世界將滅亡,黑暗將籠罩大地我的城市將遭毀滅。
I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you, I will not let the White City fall, nor our people fail.
我不知道我有多大的力量,但我發誓絕不會讓白城淪陷也不會讓我們的人民失敗。
Our people. Our people.
我們的人民。我們的人民。
I would have followed you, my brother.
我愿跟隨你,兄弟。
My captain. My king.
我的領袖。我的國王。