Warning? Against what?
警告?什么警告?
We're all afraid, Frodo.
我們都很害怕,佛羅多。
But to let that fear drive us, to destroy what hope we have, don't you see that is madness?
但如果讓恐懼摧毀一切希望,未免太荒謬了吧。
There is no other way.
沒有別的路可走。
I ask only for the strength to defend my people!
我需要捍衛人民的力量!
If you would but lend me the Ring. No.
把魔戒借我。不行。
Why do you recoil? I am no thief.
你為何退縮?我不是強盜。
You are not yourself.
你失去理智了。
What chance do you think you have?
你以為你能成功嗎?
They will find you. They will take the Ring.
他們會找到你 他們會把魔戒搶走。
And you will beg for death before the end! You fool!
讓你求生不能,求死不得!你這傻子!
It is not yours, save by unhappy chance! It could have been mine!
你只是靠運氣得到它!它應該是我的,給我吧!
It should be mine! Give it to me!
它應該是我的!給我!
Give it to me! No!
快給我!不!
Give it to me! No!
給我!不!
I see your mind.
我知道了。
You will take the Ring to Sauron!
你會把魔戒給索倫!
You will betray us!
你會背叛我們!
You'll go to your death, and the death of us all!
你會害我們跟你一起死!
Curse you! Curse you and all the halflings!
我詛咒你和所有的半身人!
Frodo? Frodo. What have I done? Please, Frodo.
佛羅多佛羅多。我做了什么?求求你,佛羅多。
Frodo, I'm sorry!
佛羅多,對不起!