You can't help me, Sam. Not this time. Get some sleep.
你幫不上忙的,山姆。這次幫不上。睡一下吧。
Minas Tirith is the safer road.
米那斯·提力斯比較安全。
You know that. From there we can regroup.
你知道的,那里我們可以重整力量。
Strike out for Mordor from a place of strength.
更利于我們出發到達魔多。
There is no strength in Gondor that can avail us.
剛鐸對我們而言沒有什么有利之處。
You were quick enough to trust the Elves.
你很輕易就信任精靈。
Have you so little faith in your own people?
你對人類自己就沒有信心嗎?
Yes, there is weakness. There is frailty.
對,我們有弱點。我們有缺陷。
But there is courage also, and honor to be found in Men.
但是人類也有勇氣與榮謄感。
But you will not see that.
但是你不肯承認。
You are afraid!
你在恐懼!
All your life, you have hidden in the shadows.
你一生都藏在陰影之中。
Scared of who you are, of what you are.
恐懼你的來處,你的身份。
I will not lead the Ring within a hundred leagues of your city.
我不會讓魔戒靠近你的城市。
Frodo. The Argonath.
佛羅多。亞茍那斯巨像。
Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.
我一直都想仰望過往的王者。我的祖先。