I have taken my worst wound at this parting having looked my last upon that which is fairest.
這次離開讓我再心痛不過,那是我最后一次見到最美麗的容顏。
Henceforth I will call nothing fair unless it be her gift to me.
從此之后,對我來說除了她的禮物,沒有什么是美的。
What was her gift?
她的禮物是什么?
I asked her for one hair from her golden head.
我跟她要一根她的金發。
She gave me three.
她給了我三根。
Gollum. He has tracked us since Moria.
咕魯,他從摩瑞亞開始就一直跟蹤我們。
I had hoped we would lose him on the river.
我還希望能在河上提脫他。
But he's too clever a waterman.
但是他太熟知水性。
And if he alerts the enemy to our whereabouts, it will make the crossing even more dangerous.
如果他告知魔君我們現在的方位,我們渡河就更危險了。
Have some food, Mr. Frodo.
吃點東西,佛羅多先生。
No, Sam. You haven't eaten anything all day.
不了,山姆。你整天都沒吃東西。
You're not sleeping, neither. Don't think I haven't noticed.
你也睡不著,不要以為我沒有注意到。
Mr. Frodo. I'm all right. But you're not.
佛羅多先生。我很好。但是你不好。
I'm here to help you.
我是來幫助你的。
I promised Gandalf that I would.
我跟甘道夫保證過我會幫助你。