One of the halflings carries something of great value.
有一個半身人攜帶著價值連城的東西。
Bring them to me alive and unspoiled.
連人帶物捉來見我。
Kill the others.
殺了其他人。
Never before have we clad strangers in the garb of our own people.
我們從未讓外人穿戴上我們的衣裳。
May these cloaks help shield you from unfriendly eyes.
希望披風能保護你們不受邪眼侵擾。
Lembas. Elvish waybread.
蘭巴斯。精靈的行路面包。
One small bite is enough to fill the stomach of a grown man.
一小口就可以填飽一個成人。
How many did you eat? Four.
你吃了多少?四顆。
Every league you travel south, the danger will increase.
每往南方前進一步,危險就增加一分。
Mordor Orcs now hold the eastern shore of the Anduin.
魔多的半獸人現在把守了安都因河岸。
Nor will you find safety on the western bank.
西岸也不安全。
Strange creatures bearing the White Hand have been seen on our borders.
臉上有白掌印的怪異生物曾在我們的邊界出沒。
Seldom do Orcs journey in the open under the sun, yet these have done so.
半獸人很少在陽光下走動,但是最近卻曾看過一些。
You are being tracked.
你們被跟蹤了。
By river you have the chance of outrunning the enemy to the Falls of Rauros.
順著河走,你們有機會擺脫魔君先到達拉洛斯瀑布。
My gift for you, Legolas, is a bow of the Galadhrim.
我給你的禮物,勒茍拉斯,是凱蘭崔姆樹精靈的弓。
Worthy of the skill of our woodland kin.
配得上森林同胞的武藝。
These are the daggers of the Noldorin.
這是諾多精靈的匕首。
They have already seen service in war.
曾經上過戰場。
Do not fear, young Peregrin Took.
不要恐懼,皮瑞格林·圖克。
You will find your courage.
你會找到勇氣。
And for you, Samwise Gamgee, Elven rope made of hithlain.
而你的,山姆衛斯·詹吉是用希斯藍制作的精靈繩索。
Thank you, my lady.
謝謝您,女王。