I pass the test.
我通過考驗了。
I will diminish and go into the West and remain Galadriel.
我會退隱到西方,繼續當凱蘭崔爾女王。
I cannot do this alone.
我一個人無法摧毀它。
You are a Ring-bearer, Frodo. To bear a Ring of Power is to be alone.
你是魔戒持有者,佛羅多,持有至尊魔戒就必須孤單一個人。
This is Nenya, the Ring of Adamant.
這是鉆石魔戒南雅。
And I am its keeper.
我就是這顆魔戒的持有者。
This task was appointed to you.
這是你的天命。
And if you do not find a way, no one will.
如果你辦不到也沒有人可以。
Then I know what I must do.
我知道該怎么做了。
It's just. I'm afraid to do it.
只是。我感到害怕。
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
再渺小的人也能改變未來。
Do you know how the Orcs first came into being?
你知道半獸人是怎么來的嗎?
They were Elves once.
她們曾經是精靈。
Taken by the Dark Powers tortured and mutilated.
但是卻被黑暗力量折磨到不成人形。
A ruined and terrible form of life. And now perfected.
她們是被扭曲的可怕生物。現在達到完美境界。
My fighting Uruk-hai, whom do you serve?
我的強獸人戰士,你的主人是誰?
Saruman!
薩魯曼!
Hunt them down. Do not stop until, they are found.
獵殺他們。找不到絕不罷手。
You do not know pain. You do not know fear.
你們沒有痛苦。也沒有恐懼。
You will taste Man-flesh!
你們只會殺人!