We cross the lake at nightfall.
天一黑就過湖。
Hide the boats and continue on foot.
把船藏好再用走的。
We approach Mordor from the North.
從北邊進入魔多。
Oh, yes? Just a simple matter of finding our way through Emyn Muil?
是嗎?只要通過愛明莫爾就行了嗎?
An impassable labyrinth of razor-sharp rocks.
那是充滿尖石的迷宮。
And after that, it gets even better.
然后呢,就更精采了。
Festering, stinking marshland as far as the eye can see.
那兒有一望無際的臭沼澤地。
That is our road.
我們要走這條路。
I suggest you take some rest and recover your strength, Master Dwarf.
我建議你休息吧,養精蓄銳,矮人先生。
Recover my.
養精蓄銳個頭。
We should leave now. No.
我們最好馬上啟程。不行。
Orcs patrol the eastern shore. We must wait for cover of darkness.
半獸人在巡邏東岸。一定要等到天黑再出發。
It is not the eastern shore that worries me.
我擔心的不是東岸。
A shadow and a threat has been growing in my mind.
我心中一直有一個陰影,一個逐漸壯大的威脅。
Something draws near. I can feel it.
有什么正在接近。我感覺得到。
Recover strength? Pay no heed to that, young Hobbit.
矮人族才不必養精蓄銳?別理他,小哈比人。
Where's Frodo?
佛羅多呢?
None of us should wander alone. You, least of all.
我們都不該一個人亂跑。尤其是你。
So much depends on you.
你的責任重大。
Frodo? I know why you seek solitude.
佛羅多?我知道你想一個人靜靜。
You suffer. I see it day by day.
我天天看著你受苦。
You sure you do not suffer needlessly?
你確定你不是白白受苦?
There are other ways, Frodo.
還有其他的路,佛羅多。
Other paths that we might take.
我們可以走其他的路。
I know what you would say.
我知道你想說什么。
It would seem like wisdom, but for the warning in my heart.
好像很有道理,但我得到警告。