I saw this on the shelf.
我在書架上見到過
Katherine originally came from europe.Petrova was her real name.
凱瑟琳最初是從歐洲過來的 佩特洛娃是她的真名
Katharina Petrova to be exact.How did you know that?
準確的說是卡特琳娜·佩特洛娃 你怎么知道的
Back when, I saw it engraved on an old heirloom.Men snoop, too, you know.
我看到它刻在一件祖傳的遺物上 男人也會翻東翻西的
Let me know what you find. Very curious myself.
有發現及時告訴我 我很好奇
You have every right to hate me.I understand.
你有充分的理由恨我 我理解
You hated me before and we became friends.
我們成為朋友之前你就恨我
It would suck if that was gone forever.
如果我們的友誼就此失去 那就太悲哀了
So...Is it?Have I lost you forever?Thank you for the book, Damon.
那么 有沒有 我是否永遠失去你了 謝謝你找到這本書 達蒙
This looks like the spot.For what?
看來到地方了 什么地方
Did you hear that?What happens?What are you doing?Caroline?
你聽到了嗎 怎么了 你要干嘛 卡羅琳
Caroline! Caroline!Caroline!What the hell--your face!
卡羅琳 卡羅琳 卡羅琳 怎么回事 你的臉
Stop it! Stop! Stop! Stop!Stop.Oh, my god.No, no, stop. Listen to me.
停 停下來 停下來 停下來 天哪 別這樣 聽我說
We need to get out of these woods now.We need to leave.What was that?
我們得馬上離開這片樹林 我們得快走 那是什么
Matt, stay down. Do not move.You and me, we're gonna run.
馬特 躺下 別亂動 我們兩個 得快跑
It's gonna follow us. We need to get it away from Matt.
它會跟著我們 我們把它從馬特這邊引開
So, you need to run as fast as you can.Do you understand me?Go. Go!
所以 你必須盡全力跑 懂我的意思嗎 去吧 快跑