Have you done any research on doppelgangers?
你有沒有研究過二重身
Well, the word means a lot of different things to different cultures.
這個詞在不同文化中 有著不同的含義
But typically a doppelganger is a living, breathing double of oneself.
但比較典型的含義 是指活著的另一個自己
Did Isobel have anything that'd explain the link between me and Katherine?
伊澤貝爾有沒有留下什么資料 可以解釋我和凱瑟琳的關系
That's all she had on Katherine, unfortunately.
很不幸 那是她有關凱瑟琳的所有資料
But I can tell you that doppelgangers usually torment the people they look like,Trying to undo their lives.
但我可以告訴你 二重身常常會折磨彼此 試圖除掉對方
It's not exactly uplifting.And more things we already know.
這聽來可不怎么好 我們聽過的不好的還多著呢
Just-- I want to know why we look alike.Head- scratcher, isn't it?
我只是想知道為何我倆長得這么像 百思不得其解 對嗎
Do you know something or are you just being yourself?
你真的知道什么 還是又耍貧嘴
Well, "if" I know anything,I'm not going to tell you, not with that attitude.
如果我真知道什么 就你這態度 我也什么都不會說
That's good, Damon.And this is coming from someone who wants to be my friend.
很好 達蒙 這才像想做我朋友的人說的話
But you know what?Friends don't manipulate friends.They help each other.
但你知道嗎 朋友不會算計朋友 他們會互相幫助
Wait. Wait. No. I'm sorry.What's the deal? Come on.
等等 別這樣 對不起 這怎么了 來吧
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. I can't I'm not into it.
別這樣 等等 我不能 我還沒準備好
Then why'd you come with me? I don't know.
那你為什么跟我來這里 我不知道
I'm not even really sure I was flirting with you.
我甚至懷疑剛才有沒有跟你調情
I like Matt.Ouch.Um...ok.I'm gonna go.Yeah. Sorry!
我喜歡馬特 真傷人 好吧 我得走了 好 抱歉