I trust you not to say anything about this to anyone.
我相信你不會把這事告訴任何人
Or else Damon will kill me in my sleep?He gave me the 411.
不然達蒙就會在我睡著的時候殺了我嗎 他給我推薦了411號碼百事通
But if you need anything, you can call.
如果有任何需要 可以打電話
Hopefully I won't have to.But if you do.
希望我不用 但是如果需要
Listen, you don't want to get caught up in this.Really. It'll take over.
聽著 被這種事纏住可不大好 真的 它會占據你的生活
And it'll keep you from being able to live your life.
使你沒法好好過日子
Isobel's disappearance...Was it related to her research?
伊澤貝爾的失蹤 與她的研究有關嗎
Isobel became her research.She wanted to become a vampire.She got her wish.
伊澤貝爾變成了她自己研究的對象 她想要變成吸血鬼 她夢想成真了
I guess that would put a strain on a marriage.
這會使你們的婚姻變得緊張吧
Anyway, I was wondering what it would be like to come back here.
總之 我一直在想 如果回到這里 會是怎樣
It's uh... It's ok. It's really ok.Feels good to...Have her in my past.You know, it's... time to move beyond this.
還不錯 真的還不錯 讓她留在過去 感覺很好... 是時候放下過去重新開始了
Here.Allow me.You're not going to be able to hate me forever.
我來 讓我來 你不可能永遠恨我的
Can we just go?You didn't dig deep enough."Petrova."
能走了嗎 你找的不夠仔細 《佩特洛娃》