Previously on "The Vampire Diaries".For over a century I have lived in secret.Until now.
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要 過去的一個多世紀 我都秘密地活著 直到現在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.What are you?I'm a vampire.
我知道這很冒險 但我必須要認識她 你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼
You must be Ms. Pierce.Please. Call me Katherine.
您一定是皮爾斯小姐了 請稱呼我凱瑟琳
I was never in love with you, Katherine.So none of my feelings were real.
凱瑟琳 我從沒愛過你 所以我那時的感情都不是真的
Believe what you want, Stefan.But I know the truth.
斯特凡 隨你怎么想 反正我明白真相
So, the black sheep returns.Tyler?Who's the guy with Carol?Mason Lockwood.
敗家子回來了啊 泰勒 那個和卡羅爾說話的人是誰 梅森·洛克伍德
You know where I can find any family artifact stuff?
你知道家里的工藝品之類的放在哪里嗎
I'm just lookin' for this old piece of my mom's.It's a moonstone.
我只是想找找我媽的一件遺物 一塊月光石
I think the Lockwoods have a family secret.They're not vampires. They're something else.
我覺得洛克伍德家族有不為人知的秘密 他們不是吸血鬼 是其他物種
The lycanthrope.Werewolves?It was you.I've had her blood.Katherine obviously killed her."A" plus "B" equals...
人狼互變獸 狼人嗎 是你 我喂她喝了我的血 之后明顯凱瑟琳又殺了她 兩件事一起 就導致了
I'm starving.Katherine.Don't be frightened.We're going to have so much fun together.
我好餓 凱瑟琳 別怕 我們還要一起找很多樂子呢
Look who found his dancing shoes.Uh! No touching, Mr. Salvatore. Those are the rules.
瞧瞧 哪位帥哥跳得這么好 不能接觸哦 薩爾瓦托先生 這是規矩
I thought you didn't believe in rules.My brother's still upset that you chose me to escort you.
我以為你不是循規蹈矩的人 我哥還在為你選我做舞伴而郁悶
Well, Damon needs to concede that his younger brother is a better dancer.
達蒙得承認 他弟弟舞跳得更好
Oh, looks like he found someone to occupy his time.Elena...Stefan, don't.Elena!
看來 他找到人打發時間了啊 埃琳娜 斯特凡 別走 埃琳娜