You are not gonna remember what I did to you or what you saw me become.
你會忘記我對你做過什么 忘記你看到我變成什么
We were just making out in the woods.
我們剛才在樹林里親熱
And then an animal attacked you and bit your neck.
然后一只動物襲擊了你 咬了你的脖子
It's weird. It just came out of nowhere.
很奇怪 那動物不知道從哪里蹦出來的
What are we going to do about Tyler?
泰勒那邊你怎么處理
I took care of it.I'll get Matt on vervain.
我處理好了 我會給馬特一些馬鞭草
It'll keep you from being able to compel him, but also keep you from being able to drink his blood.
它會讓你無法催眠他 但是 這能防止你吸他的血
I can't believe I hurt him.I know.
難以置信 我居然傷害了他 我懂
He's the one person on this entire planet that I never wanted to hurt.
他是這個世界上 我最不想傷害的人
It's not going to get any easier.
這很難做到
You're just going to have to work that much harder.
你必須得加倍努力
I shouldn't be with him, should I?
我不能和他在一起 對吧
And if there's any danger...I'm the last person to make that kind of decision for you.
要是有危險 這種事我最沒資格替你決定
If I followed my own advice,I would have walked away from Elena a long time ago.
若是按我自己的意思 很久前我就離開埃琳娜了
You ever think you should off?I know I should off.I just can't.
你曾想過離開嗎 我覺得我該離開 但我做不到