There it is. It's just a gate. On a road.
到了。只有個閘門。在路中間。
Wasn't even that hard to find.
而且一點也不難找。.
This is so amazing! -I know!
這也太贊了!-對啊!
You want to get a picture?
想去拍個照嗎?
I want more than a picture. I want to go in.
我不只想要照片,我想進去。
Well, so do I, but they'll never let us.
我也想進去,不過他們肯定不讓進。
Is that the attitude that helped you get Penny?
你追到佩妮靠的是這態度嗎?
No, but I don't have three years to make that gate feel sorry for me.
不是啊,可是我也沒有三年時間可以讓那個閘門同情我啊。
Uh, there's a speaker box. Drive up, push the button, and let's see what happens.
那邊有個對講機。開過去,按按鈕,看看會發生什么事。
Okay, yeah. What do we have to lose?
好吧。按一下你會損失什么嗎?
I'm a little nervous.
我有點緊張。
Well, get over it. Confidence is key in these situations.
克服它。這種情況最需要的就是自信。
Right.
對。
You pushed it! Are you out of your mind? !
你還真按了!你瘋了嗎?!
May I help you?
有事能幫忙嗎?
Uh, uh...we don't have an appointment, and-and we don't belong here, but we-we're, like, crazy-big fans.
那個...我們沒有預約,也不應該來這里,但我們是超級瘋狂粉。
I mean..."Crazy for Star Wars" crazy, not crazy like we have a backpack full of duct tape, although we do have a backpack that you really don't want to look in.
我是指"對星戰很瘋狂"的狂熱粉,不是那種有一背包綁架膠帶的瘋子。不過我們的確是有個背包,里面裝滿了你不會想看的東西。
You're blowing it. We want to meet George Lucas and become his friends and play with him!
你要搞砸了。我們想見喬治·盧卡斯,跟他當朋友,跟他一起玩!
Hello? This speaker's not working, just pull up.
有人嗎?這對講機失靈了,你們就開進來吧。
And that's how it's done.
這么干就對了。