I'm Elena Gilbert,Isobel's daughter.And a descendent of Katherine Pierce.
我叫埃琳娜·吉爾伯特 是伊澤貝爾的女兒 凱瑟琳·皮爾斯的后裔
And this is Damon Salvatore, who you just shot.
這是你剛剛射傷的達蒙·塞爾瓦托
I'd be extra nice to me right now.Look. We need your help.
是我的話 我現在會變得特別溫順的 我們需要你的幫助
Ok. We need to see all of Isobel's research,anything related to Mystic Falls.
我們得看看伊澤貝爾關于 神秘瀑布鎮的所有研究
So what do I do when I see the rabbit?Chase it, catch it, feed on it.
我看到兔子之后要怎么做 追捕 逮住 吸血
Isn't killing cute, defenseless animals the first step in becoming a serial killer?
捕殺可愛弱小的動物 不是成為連環殺手的第一步嗎
Well, you sort of skipped serial killer and went straight to vampire.
你已經跳過連環殺手這一步 直接開始吸血鬼生活了
Hey, Caroline, if you're not serious about all this,I think you should tell me.No. I am.
卡羅琳 如果你不想認真學 應該直接告訴我 不是 我想學
Look, I swear that I am! Ok.But it's just...I haven't been in the sun for days.
我發誓我真的想學 好吧 只是 我好多天沒見過太陽了
And everyone's at the swimming hole having fun,And Matt is there. And he finally told me that he loved me.
而且大家都去深水潭玩了 馬特也在那兒 他好不容易說愛我了
But I've been blowing him off.And now you want me to eat bunnies.And I'm kinda freaking out, ok?!
我卻老放他鴿子 現在你居然要我去吃兔子 我快瘋了 好不好
And now you're laughing at me.No. no. I'm not laughing.None of this is funny, trust me.
現在你還笑我 沒 沒 我沒笑你 沒什么可笑的 相信我
It's just that, uh...What?!When somebody becomes a vampire,all their natural behaviors get sort of amplified.
只是 什么 當人變成吸血鬼以后 所有正常的行為都會有所放大
What do you mean?I mean, as a human I cared deeply for people how they felt, if they were hurting,I felt their pain.
什么意思 我是說 作為人類 我會很關心 別人的感受 如果他們受傷了 我感同身受
And I felt guilty, if I was the one that caused it.
如果是我造成的 我會很內疚
And as a vampire,all of that got...magnified.
作為吸血鬼 這些感覺會 被放大