So you're saying that now I'm basically an insecure,neurotic, out of control freak on crack.
你是想說 我現在是個沒有安全感 神經質 處在失控邊緣的怪人
Well, I wasn't gonna say it like that.But...Hey, listen. Let's hunt. Ok?
我不會那么說的 不過 聽著 我們去捕獵 好嗎
And then after that,we'll go to the swimming hole.Really?! Yeah.
捕完了 我們就去深水潭 真的 是
Matt is the closet connection that you have to your humanity.And I think that being around him is a good thing.Ok!Come on.Ok.
馬特是你與你人類的一面 最為緊密的聯系 我覺得你跟他在一起是好事 好的 來吧 好的
This box tracks Katherine's arrival to Mystic Falls in April of 1864.
盒子里裝的是凱瑟琳在1864年4月 到神秘瀑布鎮的記錄
Is that all there is about her?All that I'm aware of.
關于她的東西都在這兒了嗎 據我所知是這樣
Here.Take this.Does vervain really work?Nope! Not at all.
來 帶在身上 馬鞭草真的有用 沒用 一點用都沒有
Can he hear us?No! That would be creepy!
他能聽到我們說話 不 那就太恐怖了
Can he read minds, too?You know, if you want to see me naked,all you have to do is ask.
他能知道我在想什么嗎 你如果想看我不穿衣服的樣子 開口就行
No. That, he can't do.He is very capable of being a first rate jackass.
不 他不會讀心術 他很擅長把自己變成一個大傻蛋
Is it me, or did Amy Bradley's ass get hot?All class.
是為我來的 還是艾米·布蘭德利太熱辣 都有
Where's Forbes? I wish I knew.You guys on the outs already?No. We're fine. I'm fine.
福布斯呢 我倒希望我知道 你們倆鬧翻了 沒 我們很好 我沒事
Just not sure what she is.What's your uncle doing here?
我只是不明白她怎么了 你叔叔來干嘛