You busting us, or you joining us?Neither.
你是來干涉我們的 還是來加入我們的 都不是
Hoping you can make sure everyone's out of here by dark.What happens after dark?
我想要你在天黑之前確保大家都離開了 天黑以后會怎樣
Someone ends up wasted and dead at the bottom of the lake.
有人會落單 留在這里 淹死在湖底
You heard your mom. The family's liable if anything happens.
你媽媽說過 要是出了事我們家族要負責的
Don't be a party killer.Hey, I didn't say you had to stop partying.I just said you have to take it elsewhere.
拜托別做派對殺手啊 我可沒說要你別辦派對了 我只是叫你到別的地方去辦
All right.We'll be out of here.
知道了 一會兒就走
Why are you looking at him with your serious vampire look?
你干嘛一副要吃人的樣子看著他
My what? My "serious vampire look"?Mm-hmm. I mean, it's different from your worried vampire look.
什么 我一副吃人的樣子 是啊 跟你擔心別人的時候也不一樣
Neither of which stray too far from your "hey, it's Tuesday" look."
你這樣一點都不像 星期二 好開心啊"的樣子
Oh. I get it. Ok.You think I'm, uh, you think I'm too serious.
我明白了 你覺得 你覺得我太嚴肅了
I mean, I wasn't going to say it like that. But...Hey, Amy.
我可沒這么說 不過嘛 艾米你好啊
You know, you're missing all the fun in the water.Ah, not waterproof.Too bad.
你不去玩水不無聊嗎 我這個不防水呀 好可惜
So, there's a full moon tonight.We gonna light a fire later and tell ghost stories?
今晚滿月 我們一起圍著篝火講鬼故事吧
Uh, I don't know.Matt.What the hell? I've been calling you.I know, I got held up. But I'm here now.
我不知道 馬特 怎么回事 我打你一天電話了 我知道 我有事 不過我現在來了嘛
Hey, Caroline.Go find somebody single to stalk, Amy.
你好 卡羅琳 你去勾搭別的單身吧 艾米
Seriously?She was flirting with you.She's harmless. You don't have to be rude.
沒搞錯吧 她在跟你調情呢 她構不成什么威脅 你沒必要這么無禮
You're mad?You've been dodging my calls all day.
你生氣了嗎 你一整天都不接我電話
And you get to show up here and be the jealous girlfriend?It's kinda lame, Care.
現在又忽然出現 還跟我吃醋 這也太過分了 卡爾