You sure you want to do this?Which part?
你確定你要這么做嗎 你指哪一部分
Digging through my birth mother's lifework or going to Duke with damon?
去翻我親母的研究材料 還是和達蒙一起去杜克大學
Either. Both.Well, I'm sure about the first part.
隨便一個 都有 對第一部分我很確定
But then again, Ric is a good buffer.So we can bond in our anti-damon solidarity.
但是里克是個很好的緩沖 我們能結成反達蒙聯盟
I wish you were coming, though.
但我還是希望你能來
You know what, maybe we should wait a couple of days, huh?
知道嗎 不然我們再等兩天吧
Wait till Caroline's less of a danger,And then I can go with you.
等卡羅琳的威脅變小之后 我就可以跟你一起去了
It's OK that I'm going, right?
我可以去的對吧
And be honest. Because if it's not then I can just stay here.And we can take care of Caroline.
說實話 要是不行的話 我可以留下來 我們可以一起照顧卡羅琳
No, listen. I want you to go. OK? I do.
不 聽著 我希望你去 好嗎 真的
You have questions about your lineage and about Katherine.
你有太多關于你血統以及凱瑟琳的疑問
Look, I'm not going to let the fact that Damon is going keep you from an opportunity to get some answers.
雖然達蒙也去 但我不會阻止你 去查明真相
You hate it, though.I hate it. And I love you.I love you, too.
但你很不愿意他去 我很不愿意 但是我愛你 我也愛你
It's been a while.Well, school's been keeping me really busy.
好久不見了 最近學校確實很忙
I want you to know it means a lot to me that elena has a connection to her mother.
你要知道 埃琳娜能與她母親聯系上 這對我來說意義重大
I appreciate you bringing her along today.
非常感激今天你會帶上她
Yeah. Well, I figured it was time to...take care of my wife's things, you know?
我知道 我覺得是時候該 料理一下我妻子的事情了 你理解吧
Look, Jenna, I know...things between you and I have been a little start and stop.And I'm sorry for that.
你看 珍娜 我知道 咱倆之間的事情有點不了了之 我非常抱歉
But maybe once I can Uh, no. Don't do that.Not the half, maybe apology, hope for the future thing.
但也許等我 不用 不用這樣 一點也不用道歉或許諾將來