Previously on "the vampire diaries".For over a century i have lived in secret.
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要 過去的一個多世紀 我都秘密地活著
Until now. I know the risk,but I have to know her.
直到現在 我知道這很冒險 但我必須要認識她
What are you?I'm a vampire.
你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼
Tell me about your ex. katherine?She broke your heart.
跟我說說你的前女友 凱瑟琳 她傷了你的心
That was a long time ago.Why do i look like her?
那是很久以前的事了 為什么我會長得像她
What's your problem?I don't know. ok?
你瘋了嗎 我也不知道我怎么了
So, the black sheep returns.Tyler?Who's the guy with Carol?Mason Lockwood.
敗家子歸來啦 泰勒 那個和卡羅爾說話的人是誰 梅森·洛克伍德
I think the Lockwoods have a family secret.They're not vampires. They're something else.
我覺得洛克伍德家族有不為人知的秘密 他們不是吸血鬼 他們是其他物種
I love Stefan. It's always going to be Stefan.No, Damon. Stop it!
我愛的是斯特凡 我只愛斯特凡 不 達蒙 停手
It's Katherine. She undid everything that was good about him.
是凱瑟琳 她毀掉了他所有善良的部分
I hate him, Stefan.I've had her blood.Katherine obviously killed her."A" plus "B" equals...Because I'm starving.
我恨他 斯特凡 我喂她喝了我的血 顯然之后凱瑟琳殺了她 所以這兩點就直接導致 因為我好餓
Thanks for coming, Ric.You need something to drink? Coffee? Bourbon?Bourbon in your coffee?
謝謝你能來 里克 喝點什么 咖啡 波本威士忌 還是加波本威士忌的咖啡
Elena mentioned you needed my help.Yeah. We were hoping you could help shed some light on the Lockwood family.
埃琳娜說你們需要我幫忙 是的 我們希望你指點一下 洛克伍德家族的事
Now, why would I know anything about the Lockwoods?
我怎么會知道他們家族的事呢
Well, you wouldn't. But your dead not dead vampire wife might.
你是不知道 但是跟你那個死了 變成吸血鬼的老婆可能知道
Isobel's research,from when you guys were at Duke together.
伊澤貝爾的研究 從你們在杜克大學學習的時候就開始做了
You said that she had spent years researching this town.
你說過她花了好些時間來研究這個鎮子
Isobel's research here-- Mystic Falls was rooted in folklore and legend.
伊澤貝爾在神秘瀑布鎮的研究 是基于本地的民間傳說和傳奇