What the hell are you doin' here?You don't lock your front door.
你來這兒干什么 你前門沒鎖
Yeah.I wouldn't. I...I laced it with vervain.
是的 我不愿 我 我在里面加了馬鞭草
Now, why would you do that?So I could stake you with this.
你為什么要這么做 為了用這個釘死你
You came here to kill me?It's only fair. You killed me first.
你是來殺我的 這樣才公平 你先要殺我的
What made you wisen up?
你怎么又想開了
My father hated vampires.My uncle, too.
我爸痛恨吸血鬼 我叔叔也是
They were absolute.They knew exactly what they stood for.
他們都很堅決 非常清楚自己的立場
I figure maybe I should, too.I mean stand for something.
我覺得我也該那樣 堅定自己的立場
But killing you,What's that gonna do?
但 要殺了你 那又怎么樣呢
Look, I don't do the big-brother thing very well.
聽著 我不是一個好哥哥
Sorry I don't have any milk and cookies to offer you.
沒有牛奶和餅干招待你 抱歉
Dick.Wait.My father hated vampires, too.
混蛋 等等 我父親也對吸血鬼深惡痛絕
He did?Same reason your dad did.
是嗎 跟你父親一樣的原因
Only, it was 1864.People knew how to whittle.
只不過 那是在1864年 當時的人們可是知道怎么削尖木樁的
Did you do this?Yeah, I tried. It's It's a little harder than it looks.
這是你削的嗎 是 我試了 這 比想象中的困難些