At the time, I thought most of which was fiction.Like that amazing vampire story.
當時我認為這些都是杜撰的 就像是很贊的吸血鬼小說
Aside from vampires, what else?Lycanthrope.
除了吸血鬼 還有什么 獸化人
Wait. Like werewolves?No way. Impossible. Way too Lon Chaney.Is it?
等等 狼人 不可能 太假了 太朗·錢尼了 有嗎
I've been on this planet 160-some odd years.I've never come across one.
我已經活了160多年了 我從沒碰見過這種東西
If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?
如果確實有狼人 他們都跑哪去了
Well, why do you suspect the Lockwoods?
那你為什么懷疑洛克伍德家族
Because vervain didn't effect the mayor on Founders' Day.But the gilbert device did.
因為創立日那天馬鞭草對市長無效 但吉爾伯特的裝置卻對他有效
And it effected his son Tyler.
對他兒子泰勒 也有影響
And at the school carnival, his uncle Mason exhibited Inhuman behavior when he fought one of the carnival workers.
在學校嘉年華上 泰勒的叔叔梅森在與 一個員工的打斗中展現了非人的行為
It suggested some sort of a supernatural entity.
這表明他們有超自然生物的特質
We were hoping that Isobel's research could help us figure out what it is.
我們希望伊澤貝爾的研究 能為我們揭開謎底
A lot of her things are still at Duke.I mean, her office is still there.
她的很多研究資料還在杜克大學 我是說 她的辦公室還保留著
She's technically still missing.So can we get access to it?
法律上她仍然被認定為失蹤 我們能進去看看嗎
Ric, we need to know what we're dealing with.
里克 我們得搞清楚他們到底是什么
If this wolfman thing is true,I've seen enough movies to know it's not good.
如果狼人這事是真的 電影里的不少段子都表明我們有麻煩了
It means that Mason Lockwood is a real-life Lon Chaney.
那梅森就是個真人版的朗·錢尼
And that little Tyler punk may just very well be Lon Chaney junior.
至于那個泰勒小子 就是個小朗·錢尼
Which means Bela Lugosi-- meaning me is totally screwed.
那就意味著貝拉·盧戈西 也就是我 要倒霉了