Hey guys .. Oh, hey, Norman.
你們好!你好,諾曼!
You're still looking for your apartment?
還沒找到你家嗎?
Yeah. Going on three weeks now.
是啊,找了三個禮拜了。
Is this the second or the third floor?
這是兩樓還是三樓?
I do not know any numbers, but you don't live here.
我不會數數,反正你家不在這兒。
Oh, pellets. Well, see you guys later.
真衰!待會兒見。
You know what, you can do it.
別擔心,你會找到的。
He can't do it.
他找不到的。
Buddy, there you are... Did you find it?
哥們,你來啦,找到了嗎?
You know I did.
這還用問?
Voila.
瞧!
Ball! Ball, ball, ball.
球球!球球!球球!
Katie's going to be so excited. This is exactly like the one she lost.
凱蒂一定會很高興, 跟她掉了的那個一模一樣。
I mean look at it. It's round. It fits in my mouth.
看吧,圓圓的,大小合嘴。
Ball!
球球!
There is no other ball in the city like this one ball. Guaranteed, this is the ball.
整個紐約再找不出第二個,百分之百就是這個球。
Katie.
凱蒂!
I'm home, Max.
我回來啦,麥克斯!
Hey, Maximilian, how was your day, buddy?
麥克斯小子,今天過得怎么樣?
That's a good boy.
真乖!
Oh yes, I'm so psyched to see you too, buddy.
見到你我也很高興!
Okay, boy, calm down. It's okay. Let's all be calm. Now I have some big news.
乖孩子,我們先平復一下心情,要告訴你一個重大消息。