You'll be a good boy, Leonard.
你要乖,雷諾。
Hey, Max. Hey, Chloe. Do you ever wonder where they go during the day?
麥克斯,小依,你會不會想,他們白天都去哪里了?
Do you know what, I just .. I just don't really care.
其實呢,我吧,并不在乎。
Maybe that's what it's like for you, but Katie and I have a different relationship.
也許你會這樣想吧,但我跟凱蒂的關系不一樣。
You know, you are a cat. So maybe that's why. Because nobody could ever love a cat the way they love a dog, I'm just saying. Maybe that's why.
你是一只貓,可能是因為這個,畢竟人對貓的感情跟對狗是不一樣的,我就這么一說,可能是因為這個。
Whatever you need to tell yourself.
隨便你怎么想吧。
Hey morning, Max.
早啊,麥克斯!
Hey, guys.
大家早!
Sup, Sweet Pea.
小豌豆好啊!
Hey Mel, where have you been, man?
大毛,你最近去哪兒了?
Oh, get this. Last Sunday, my owner feeds me a small white pill, right. I start to feel a little groggy. The next thing I know, I wake up. I'm in the sky.
說來話長,上周日,我的主人喂了我一顆白色小藥丸,吃完就覺得有點暈暈的,等我醒過來,發現自己在空中。
Wait a minute, the sky? Yeah, there were suitcase everywhere. I'm locked up in a crate. Oh, come on.
等等,在空中? 對,到處都是行李箱,我被鎖在裝貨箱里了,不是吧?
They're suitcases in the sky?
空中有行李箱嗎?
So I pass out from fear. And when I woke up, I'm in Florida.
我嚇暈過去了。等我醒來,就到了佛羅里達。
Um, this did not happen.
那是不可能的。
I will never eat a pill like that again. Unless if its covered in peanut butter. Because, I mean, come on, right .. its peanut butter.
我再也不吃那種藥丸了,除非上面涂了花生醬。畢竟,對吧,那可是花生醬。