I know this will take some getting used to.But .. but I think it's gonna be a great thing in the long...Max, this is Duke. He's going to be your brother. No, no, Max. Okay.
一時半會可能會接受不了,但長久來說應該是件很贊的事。麥克斯,這是杜克。以后他就是你的弟弟啦。別這樣,麥克斯。
It's going to be allright, Duke.It's okay.
沒事的,杜克。別害怕。
Aw see, he likes you.
瞧,他喜歡你。
Yeah .. that's it, Duke. Take a look around.
杜克,看看你的新家吧。
I know, buddy. This is a lot to take in, but he didn't have a home.So you and I are gonna have to take care of him. Okay?
乖孩子,我知道你一時難以接受,可是他沒有家,我們倆得照顧他,好嗎?
Oh My Gosh .. Duke find our lost ball.
天吶,杜克找到我們丟的球了。
What a great team we're gonna be.
我們一定會成為最佳團隊。
Love you, Maxxie.
愛你哦,小麥麥!
Love you, Duke.
愛你哦,杜克!
Sleep tight, boys.
晚安,孩子們!