Good morning, Max. Max, what are you doing?
早上好,麥克斯。麥克斯,你在干嗎?
Chloe... Chloe, Chloe. I got a bad situation.
小依,小依,小依,我碰上麻煩了。
Katie brought home a new dog from the pound.She said he's my brother, I don't want a brother. And I don't, I don't even have a bed now. I'm sleeping on the floor.Like a dog. Why would Katie do this to me?
凱蒂從街上帶回來一只狗,她說那是我弟弟,我才不要什么弟弟。我現在連床都沒了,只好睡在地上,像野狗似的。 凱蒂干嗎要這樣對我?
Because she's a dog person, Max. And dog people do weird and inexplicable things. Like... they like dogs instead of cats.
因為她是愛狗人士,麥克斯。愛狗人士的行為總是古怪又莫名其妙。比如說,他們竟然喜歡狗而不喜歡貓。
Okay, please don't start now, Chloe. That is not helping.
別來這套,小依,幫幫我。
Max, come on... I'm your friend.
麥克斯,我是你的朋友。
Okay? And as your friend, I gotta be honest with you.
作為一個朋友,我得坦誠相待?
I do not care about you and your problems.
我一丁點也不關心你和你的問題。
But, if you don't do something about this guy, and soon, your perfect little life with your dumm human is gonna be over. Forever. Forever?
但如果你不搞定那家伙,很快,你和你那愚蠢的人類朋友的完美生活就玩完了,永遠終結,永遠終結!
Forever. Yeah, that's what I just... Why is this mouse on my paws still.
永遠終結,我就是... 這老鼠怎么黏在我爪子上了?
Look .. if you really wanna get your turf back, you're gonna have to start acting like the alpha dog.
如果你想要奪回你的窩,就得表現出老大的氣勢。
Right. Alpha dog. I can do that.
好的,老大的氣勢,看我的!