I've lived in this city all my life.
我一直住在這里。
I'm Max. And I am the luckiest dog in New York.
我是麥克斯,是紐約最幸運的一條狗。
Because of her. That's Katie.
因為她,她叫凱蒂。
Katie and I, well, we have the perfect relationship.
我跟凱蒂之間的感情十分完美。
We met a few years ago.
我們是幾年前見面的,
And, boy, let me tell you, we got along right away.
我告訴你,我們可謂是一見鐘情。
You know, it was one of those relationships where... where you just know.
我們之間的關系,真的是心照不宣。
And get this, she was looking for a roommate. And so was I.
聽我說,她當時在找室友,我也一樣。
So I just moved in that same day.
所以我當天就搬進了她家。
It was perfect.
簡直完美。
We've been together every since.
此后我們就一直在一起。
Katie will do anything for me.
凱蒂愿意為我做任何事,
And I'm her loyal protector.
而我是她最忠實的保鏢。
Our love is... Our love is... how do I put this.
我們的愛,我們的愛,該怎么說呢?
Our love is stronger than words. Or shoes.
強大到可以戰勝任何語言,或是鞋子。
It's me and Katie.Katie and me.Us against the world.
我與凱蒂。凱蒂與我。并肩對抗全世界。
I wouldn't go so far as to call us soul mates, even though any sane person who saw us would.
我不會夸張到說我們是靈魂伴侶,不過只要見過我們的人都會這么認為。