There's just one little problem.Pretty much everyday, she leaves.
只有一個小問題,幾乎每一天她都會離開我。
Come on, Max. I'll see you tonight.
好啦麥克斯。
Sometimes I try stuff to get her to stay.
有時候為了留下她,我會想盡辦法。
Okay. Sit. Spin. Speak. Okay. That's a good boy.
好吧,坐下,轉圈,吼一聲。 好棒,真乖!
But it never works.
都以失敗告終。
Where is she going?
她到底要去哪里?
What could she possibly be doing?
她到底要出去做什么?
Oh, I miss her so much.
我真的好想她。
Oh, my oh, she's back.
天哪,她回來了!
Forgot my phone.
忘帶手機。
What took so long, why did you...? Oh, come on.
這么久才回來,為什么要...討厭!
Oh, I miss her so much.
我真的好想她。
Bye, Gidget. Be a good doggy.
再見!啾啾,要乖哦
Hey, Max.
麥克斯。
Hey, Gidget.
啾啾。
Any plans today?
今天有什么安排嗎?
Yes, big big stuff today, Gidget. I got big plans. I'm gonna sit here and I'm gonna wait for Katie to come back.
我今天排得可滿了,有很多大事要做, 我要坐在這里,等凱蒂回來。
Oh that sounds exciting. Well, I won't interrupt. I've got a very busy day too.
真不錯!那好吧, 我就不打擾了,我今天也很忙。