I have this idea, okay, for a television show.
我有這個想法是因為一個電視節目。
Some friends of mine are these cable access producers, do you know what that is, cable access?
我有個朋友是有線電視的制作人。你知道它的運作方式嗎?
I dunno...Anybody can produce a show real cheap, and they have to put it on, right?
我不知道……他們播放任何人制作的低成本節目,對嗎?
And I have this idea for a show that lasts 24 hours a day for a year straight.
我的想法是讓一個節目24小時播放并持續一年。
What you do is you get 365 people from cities all over the world to do these 24 hour documents of real time, right?
你要做的就是找到來自世界各地不同城市的365個人,為每個人拍一部24小時的生活紀錄片。
Capturing life as it's lived.
捕捉真實的生活畫面。
You know, it would start with a guy waking up in the morning and, you know, taking the long shower eating a little breakfast, making a little coffee reading the paper....
你知道嗎,可以從一個人早上起床開始,舒舒服服洗個澡,吃點早餐,喝點咖啡,看看報紙……
Wait. All those mundane, boring things everybody has to do every day of their fucking life?
等一下,全都是大家見鬼的生活中每天那些平淡無聊的瑣事嗎?
I was going to say, "The poetry of day to day life."
我要說的是"詩意的日復一日的生活"
But you know, you know, you say the way you say it, I'll say it the way I say it... I like that.
你有你的說法,我有我的說法。 我喜歡這個。
No listen, think about it like this... Who's gonna want to watch this?
不,聽著,可以這樣想…… 有誰會看呢?
Think about it like this. Why is it that a dog sleeping in the sun is so beautiful? It is. It's beautiful.
可以這樣想,一只狗在太陽底下睡覺,畫面很美是不是?是的,確實很美。
But a guy taking money from a bank machine looks like a complete moron?
但一個人從提款機取錢為什么就顯得無聊了呢?
So it's like a National Geographic program, but on people. Yeah.
這就像國家地理雜志的節目,只不過拍的是人。 正是。
What do you think?
你覺得怎么樣?
Yeah, I can see it. Like, 24 boring hours. Sorry.
是的,我明白,就像是"無聊24小時"。對不起。
And like a three minute sex scene, where he falls asleep right after, you know.
像是在一段3分鐘的性交場面之后主角就睡著了。