Do you have any idea what they were arguing about?
你知道他們在爭論什么嗎?
Do you speak English? Yeah.
你會說英語嗎?會。
No. I'm sorry, my German is not very good.
不過抱歉,我的德語不太好。
Have you ever heard that as couples get older, they lose their ability to hear each other? No.
你聽說過年齡會導致夫妻間失去互相傾聽的能力嗎? 沒有。
Well, supposedly, men lose their ability to hear high pitched sounds and women eventually lose hearing in the low end.
理論上男人會喪失聽高音的能力......而女人會喪失低音聽力。
I guess they sort of nullify each other.
這是一種相互抵制。
I guess. Nature's way of allowing couples to grow old together without killing each other.
我想是的,自然法則是讓夫妻白頭偕老......而不是互相殘殺。
What are you reading? Oh, yeah.
你在看什么書?哦,是的。
How about you?
你呢?
Look, I was thinking about going to the lounge car sometime soon.
我打算一會兒去休息室。
Would you like to come with me? Yeah.
你愿意和我一起去嗎?好的。
Okay.
好的。
So how do you speak such good English?
你的英語怎么說得這么好?
I went to school for a summer in Los Angeles.
我在洛杉磯上過一個暑期班。
YeahIt's fine here? Yeah, it's ok.
坐這兒好嗎? 好的。
And I spent some time in London.
我還在倫敦待過一段時間。