Okay, keep moving. Put a watch on the Ridge and the tree lines.
收到 我正在搬在山脊那邊再安排個崗哨樹上也要
Boy. Lovely boy. What do you want?
小子可愛的小子你想要什么?
A man has a thirst. A man does not drink for a day and a night. A boy could make a friend.
某人口渴某人一天一夜沒喝過東西了某男孩可以交個朋友
I have friends. Give us beer before I skin you. A man does not choose his companions.
我有朋友了拿麥酒來 否則扒了你的皮某人無法挑選同伴
These two, they have no courtesy. A man must ask forgiveness. You're called Arry?
這兩個人 他們沒有禮貌某人必須請求原諒你叫阿利?
This man has the honor to be Jaqen h'ghar, once of the free city of Beer, you little shit.
此人很榮幸是賈昆.赫加爾從自由貿易城邦羅拉斯而來嘿 你這小王八蛋
Get us beer! You should have asked nicely. Aah!
給我們拿麥酒來!你應該好好說啊!
Come closer and i'll shove that stick up your bunghole and fuck you bloody. A boy has more courage than sense.
你過來啊!我要拿那根棍子插你屁眼活活干死你!男孩很勇敢 但不理智
Come here! Yoren said none of us were to go near those three. Come here! They don't scare me.
過來啊!尤倫叫我們不準靠近那三人 快過來! 他們嚇不倒我
Then you're stupid. They scare me. What are Gold Cloaks doing so far from King's Landing?
那你就是笨蛋我可嚇死了金袍子來離君臨這么遠的地方做什么?
What are you doing? They're looking for me. You in command here? You're a long way from home.
你干嘛? 他們在找我這里你負責嗎?你們離家可夠遠的
I asked you a question. Aye, you did. You asked without manners
我剛問你話呢可不是嗎但是你態度太差
And I chose not to answer. I have a royal warrant for one of these gutter rats you're transporting.
我選擇不作答我奉王家授權狀要拿你手下的某只陰溝鼠