The wine? A late harvest Vidal from Linden.
來點酒嗎?林登的晚收威代爾葡萄酒
Oh, Virginia. I thought it was French.
弗吉尼亞的啊。我以為是法國的
The Virginia wine revolution is upon us.
弗吉尼亞葡萄酒革命到來了
I apologize for being so blunt, Tobias, but I have to ask.
我很抱歉如此唐突,托拜厄斯,但我得問一下
Did you kill that trombonist?
是你殺了那個長號手嗎
Do you really have to ask?
你真的要問嗎
No. Just changing the subject.
不是,只是換個話題
Franklyn gave you my message.
富蘭克林把我話語傳達給你了
The murder is being investigated by the FBI. They're going to find you.
聯調局正在調查這起謀殺案。他們會找到你的
Let them.
那就來吧
You want to get caught?
你想被抓嗎
I want them to try.
我想讓他們試試
They may investigate me because I own a string shop.
他們可能因為我有家琴弦行來調查我
They'll send men to investigate, and I'll kill them.
他們會派人來調查,而我會殺了他們
Then I'll find Franklyn and kill him. Then I would disappear.
然后找到富蘭克林,殺了他。之后我就會消失
Don't kill Franklyn.
不要殺富蘭克林
I've been looking forward to it.
我一直盼著呢
Actually...I was going to kill you.
事實上...我本想殺了你
Of course you were. I'm lean. Lean animals yield the toughest gut.
那是當然。我很精瘦。精瘦的動物的腸線是最結實的
What stopped you from wanting to kill me? Or have you stopped?
你為何不準備殺我了?還是你仍有此打算
I stopped after I followed you one night. Out of town.
我打消念頭是因為有天晚上跟蹤了你。跟著你出了城
To a lonely road. To a bus yard.
開上一條僻靜小路,到了一個汽車站