You're reckless, Tobias.
你很魯莽,托拜厄斯
I'm not going to tell anyone what I saw you do and do well.
我不會告訴任何人你當時干了什么,而且干得很利落
So my recklessness doesn't concern you.
所以你不必為我的魯莽擔憂
It concerns me because you won't be drawing attention just to yourself.
我當然會擔憂,因為你引起的關注并不僅限于你一個人
I could use a friend. Someone who can understand me.
我需要一個朋友。一個能理解我的人
Who thinks like I do and can see the world and the people in it the way I do.
一個與我想法一致,對這個世界和人類有相同理解的人
I know exactly how you feel. But I don't want to be your friend.
我很清楚你的想法。但我并不想成為你的朋友
Then why did you invite me here for dinner?
那你為什么邀請我來共進晚餐
Wasn't just to restring your harpsichord.
并不只是為了給你的羽管鍵琴換弦吧
I was going to kill you.
我本想殺了你
I didn't poison you, Tobias. I wouldn't do that to the food.
我沒有給你下毒,托拜厄斯。我不會這樣對待食物
Expecting someone? No.
你在等別的客人嗎?沒有