Alana showed up, she looked at me... I... maybe her face changed.
阿拉娜出現了,看著我。我...也許是她的表情不一樣了
I don't know. But, um, she knew...
我也說不清。但她知道...
What did she know, Will?
她知道什么,威爾
There was no animal in the chimney. It was only in my head.
煙囪里沒有任何動物。它只存在于我的腦海里
I sleepwalk. I get headaches. I am hearing things. I feel unstable.
我夢游。頭疼。幻聽。情緒不穩定
That's why you kissed her. A clutch for balance.
所以你吻了她。企圖保持平衡
You said yourself what you do is not good for you.
你自己說過你的工作對你沒有好處
Well, unfortunately, I am good for it.
不幸的是,這工作非我不可
Are you still hearing this killer's serenade behind your eyes?
你閉上眼睛仍能聽到兇手在奏小夜曲嗎
Well, it's our song.
是我們合奏的
I hesitate telling you this, as it borders on a violation of doctor-patient confidentiality.
我一直在猶豫該不該告訴你,因為這樣做就違反了醫患之間的保密協定
A patient told me today he suspects a friend of his may be involved with the murder at the symphony.
今天一位病人告訴我,他懷疑他的一位朋友可能與交響樂團的謀殺案有關
Right, um... um... what did he say about his friend?
好吧...關于他的朋友,他是怎么說的
He owns a music store in Baltimore, specializing in string instruments.
他在巴爾的摩開了家音樂用品店,專賣弦樂器
Perhaps you should interview him.
也許你該去問問他