日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第九季 > 正文

老友記 第9季:第22集 有孩家才完整(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Charlie: Oh! That feels sooo good!

哇,這真是舒服。
Rachel: Oh, lucky me! Coffee and a live sex show!
哎呀,我運氣真好,有咖啡喝還可以看現場性愛演出!
Charlie: I'm sorry, what?
不好意思,什么呢?
Rachel: Ah? Oh, I'm sorry, nothing, I was just-I was just reading to Emma.
不好意思,沒事,我只是在念書給艾瑪聽。
Charlie: From ... Cosmo?
時尚雜志?
Rachel: Yeah, yeah. It's uh, "climax your way to better skin."
是啊,是啊,是……《讓你有更細致的肌膚》。
Charlie: So, I have to go shopping today, which is my least favourite thing, I'm soo bad at picking out clothes!
我今天必須要去買衣服,這真是我最不喜歡做的事,我實在是很不會挑選衣服。
Joey: So you need someone who knows fashion, to uh tell you what looks good.
所以你需要有很了解時尚的人來給你建議。
Rachel: Not me, not me, not me, not me, not me!
不要是我,不要是我,不要是我。
Joey: Oh hey Rach!
嘿,瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah?
怎樣?
Joey: Maybe you could take Charlie shopping.
或許你可以帶查莉去買衣服。
Rachel: Oh, well ...
喔,嗯……
Charlie: I'm sure you have better things to do.
你可能很忙沒空吧。
Joey: Are you kidding?
你在開玩笑嗎?
Joey: Rachel loves to shop! And she has great taste! Yeah, she's the one who taught me, you don't wear white after labour day and that you always, always, always have to put on underwear when you're trying on clothes.
瑞秋愛死逛街了,而且她品味極佳!就是她教我,在勞工節之后不要穿白色衣服而且永遠、永遠記住在試穿衣服時一定要穿內衣褲。
Charlie: If you have the time, I'd really appreciate the help.
如果你有空,我會很感激你的幫忙的。
Rachel: Ok, uh-uh ... Let's-Let's shop!
好的,好啊,我們逛街去!
Joey: Ok, you're gonna come back with some very classy clothes ... and some slutty lingerie, slutty!
好的,你一定會買回來很多有格調的衣服……還有一些淫蕩的內衣,淫蕩喔!
Phoebe: Ok, great! All right, bye! Pain in the ass!
好的,太好了,再見!超級討厭的!
Phoebe: That's off, right?
已經掛掉了,對嗎?
Joey: What's the matter, Pheebs?
怎么了?菲比?
Phoebe: Oh ... Mike's sister just invited me to a party tonight, he's gonna be there.
麥克的姐姐剛邀請我去今晚的派對,而且他也會去。
Phoebe: And she was like "Oh, don't worry! I asked him. He's totally ok with seeing you!"
她說“別擔心,我問過他了,他完全不介意見到你!”
Phoebe: So now I have to go so he'll think that I'm totally ok with seeing him!
所以現在我一定得去了,否則他會認為我很介意見到他。
Rachel: Which you're not, because you've totally hung up on him!
你根本就很介意,你還沒有忘記他。
Phoebe: Exactly!
沒錯!
Rachel: And you're gonna want him to eat his heart out so you're gonna have to look fabulous!
你想要他懊悔不已,所以你一定要看起來艷光四射!
Phoebe: I didn't even think about that! Aaargh, sexual politics!
我根本沒有那樣想過!啊哈!性欲權術!
Rachel: Hey, Pheebs, I'm-I'm taking Charlie shopping, why don't you come and I'll help you find something.
菲比,我要帶查莉去逛街。一起來,我可以幫你挑衣服。
Phoebe: Ok, that'll be great!
太棒了!
Joey: Oh, ain't that nice? The three of you, trying on slutty lingerie together.
真是太好了,你們三個人,一起試穿淫蕩睡衣。
Rachel: That's not what we're gonna do!
我們沒有要那樣做!
Joey: Why would you ruin it, who was that hurting?
你為何要破壞這個畫面?我得罪誰了?
Chandler: Wow! Fortunately she has a very pretty face!
哇!還好她有個漂亮臉蛋!
Monica: Oh, I so can't believe this! My uterus is an inhospitable environment? I was trying so hard to be a good hostess!
喔,我還是無法相信!我的子宮是不適宜著床的環境?我一直都很努力想要當個稱職的女主人!
Chandler: Oh, I can't believe my sperm have low motility, because, let me tell you, when I was growing up they sure seem to be in a hurry to get places!
我不敢相信我的精子的活動力太低,當我在長大的時候,它們倒是等不及要到處去游玩!
Doctor Connelly: Hi there.
嗨。
Chandler: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Doctor Connelly: Well, I'm sorry there wasn't better news from your test last week but uh I wanted to talk to you about your options.
關于你們上星期的測試我很抱歉,沒有什么更好的消息,但是我想要跟你們談談你們可有的選擇。
Monica: Ok.
好的。
Doctor Connelly: Well, first of all, even though your chances of conceiving through natural means aren't great, you never know! So, keep having sex on a regular basis.
雖然你們以正常方式受孕的幾率很低,但是很難定論的!所以你們還是持續進行性生活。
Chandler: Ah, damn it!
該死!
Monica: Don't worry, after a while you'll-you'll tune it out.
別擔心,等一下你就會習慣了。
Doctor Connelly: Well, given your situation, the options with the greatest chances for success would be surrogacy, or insemination using a sperm donor.
在這種情況之下,最佳的選擇就是代理孕母或是經由捐贈精子受孕。
Monica: Ok.
好的。
Doctor Connelly: And, of course, if you feel that neither of those is right for you, you could always adopt.
如果你們認為上述兩種選擇都不適合,你們還是可以選擇領養。
Chandler: Is that a hint?
這是個暗示嗎?
Chandler: Because we love you Doctor Connelly, but we don't think we want you to be our child!
我們是挺熱愛你的,唐納利醫生,但是我們不想要領養你!
Chandler: Wow, talking about an inhospitable environment!
糟糕!說的話還真不受歡迎!
Rachel: Hi! Ok, you ready to go pick up Phoebe and go shopping?
嗨,你準備好要去接菲比逛街了嗎?
Charlie: Oh, yeah! Let's do it!
我們走吧!
Joey: Alright, have a good time.
好的,祝你們逛的愉快。
Rachel: Not gonna find any clothes in there!
那里面是找不到衣服的!
Ross: Hey, you guys!
嘿,你們好!
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Ross: Guess who's up for keynote speaker at the National Paleontology Conference?
猜猜看誰是全國古生物學大會的主講人?
Charlie: Umh ... Kurs Bailey?
額……克里斯·培利嗎?
Ross: Yeah, right! What was last time he made a submission deadline for an abstract?
對啊,是啊!他上次準時提交摘要是什么時候呢?
Ross: Well, why're you laughing?
你為什么要笑呢?
Joey: Just ... seeing what it'd be like to be a paleontologist ... it's fun, yeah!
只是想了解一下當古生物學家是怎樣的……真好玩,是啊!
Charlie: So you're up for keynote speaker!
所以你要當主講人!
Ross: Yeah.
是的。
Charlie: Who's making the decision?
是誰做的決定呢?
Ross: Professor Sherman, yeah. I'm meeting with him today.
薛曼教授。我今天要跟他見面。
Charlie: Oh, he's a pretty tough guy to impress.
他是個蠻難伺候的人。
Ross: Yeah, well, I think I know how to dazzle him.
是啊,我想我知道要怎么迷惑他。
Rachel: Oh ... you're not gonna do a magic trick, are ya?
你應該不是要變魔術吧?
Ross: Tsz ... No!
不是!
Chandler: Hey you guys!
大家好!
Ross: Wait a minute, you guys. Oh, I wanna ask you something. I-I-I may get to speak at this paleontology convention and if I do, I'd love you guys to come and hear me.
等一等!我想要問你們一個問題,我可能會在這個古生物學大會演說。如果是這樣,我想邀請你們來聽我的演講。
Chandler: I think I can safely say that we all have family issues, work stuff and or are sick.
我想如果說我們都有家庭 、工作或是身體不適等理由是安全的。
Ross: It's in Barbados.
是在巴貝多。
Chandler: But you come first!
但是你是最重要的!
Rachel: I'm there!
我去定了!
Joey: I don't know Ross, I'm not feeling too ...
我不知道,羅斯,我不是覺得很……
Rachel: Barbados is in the Caribbean, Joe.
巴貝多是在加勒比海,喬伊。
Joey: Why didn't anybody say so? !
為什么沒有人說呢?
Charlie: See you later.
待會見。
Joey: Ok, bye.
好的,再見。
Rachel: Bye, see ya.
再見。再見。
Chandler: Ok.
好的。
Joey: All right. So, how did it go at the fertility clinic?
驗孕診所怎么說?
Chandler: Not as much fun as last time. Apparently you only get porn if you're giving a sperm sample.
不像上次一樣好玩很明顯地,他們只有在采精子樣本時才會給你看色情書刊。
Ross: So uh, so what'd the doctor say?
那醫生怎么說呢?
Chandler: Well ... there's surrogacy, but Monica's dreamt her whole life of carrying a child, she just felt that watching a surrogate would be ... too hard for her.
可以用代理孕母,但莫妮卡這一輩子都在夢想懷孕,而她會覺得看著代理孕母懷孕,對她而言會太難受了。
Joey: So you're ruling out surrogacy?
所以你們不考慮代理孕母?
Chandler: Yeah.
沒錯。
Joey: So, I don't have to learn what that means?
所以我不用知道那是什么意思啰?
Chandler: Aside from adoption the only other choice is insemination, so ... we're talking about sperm donors.
除了領養外,剩下的選擇就是接受精子捐贈。所以我們現在在討論精子捐贈者的事。
Joey: Enough said, I'm there for you man. Where is she, upstairs?
夠了,我隨時為你效勞,兄弟 她在哪?樓上嗎?
Chandler: Ah-ha!
啊哈!
Chandler: Your long-standing offer to have sex with my wife is appreciated.
我是非常感激你長期以來想跟我老婆上床的好意,
Chandler: But I think I'll pass.
但是我想我心領了。
Ross: So, uh, how do you feel about all this?
那你的感覺呢?
Chandler: Oh, I wish there was an easier way for us to have a child but, I don't think there is one.
我真希望我們有更簡單的方式可生孩子,但是我們并沒有選擇。
Joey: Come on Ross, be a good guy. Step up and do it!
別這樣,羅斯,做做好人,挺身而出吧!
Ross: What?
什么?
Ross: What? No! I am not gonna give them Ben!
什么?不!我不會把班給他們的!
Ross: The data we are receiving from MRI scans and DNA testing of these fossils are-are staggering.
我們從磁共振造影跟脫氧核糖核酸測試所取得的化石資料數據是很驚人的。
Professor Sherman: Mmm-mm.
恩恩。
Ross: I mean, we've been accepting Leakey's dates as a-a given, but if they're off by even a hundred thousand years or so then you can-you can just throw most of our assumptions, you know, right in the trash.
我的意思是,我們一直以來都將李奇年代法視為理所當然,但是如果它的誤差即使只有十萬年左右,那你可以舍棄我們大部分推論,你知道的,丟到垃圾桶里。
Ross: So-so what I am saying is-is, is that, is that, uh the repercussions could, could be huge!
所以,我要說的是……是……是所受影響的后果是很大的!
Ross: I mean, not just in palaeontology, but if, if you think about it, in-in evolutionary biology, uh, genetics, geology, uh, I mean, truly, the-the mind boggles!
我是說,不只是在古生物學,但是如果你仔細想想,甚至是在進化生物學、基因學、地質學我是說,真的,無限想像的空間!
Ross: Oh, that's not what you want.
嗯,結果不該是這樣的。
Shop assistant: Incentive For Men?
男人的動機?
Phoebe: Oh, I'll take some of that.
我要噴一點。
Rachel: Pheebs, that's for men!
菲比,那是男生的香水。
Phoebe: No, I know, but this way when I go to the party later, Mike will know I am over him 'cause I'm gonna smell like another guy.
不,我知道,但是在我等一下去派對時,麥克會知道我已經忘了他了,因為我聞起來會有另一個男人的味道。
Phoebe: Yeah. Ok.
好了。
Phoebe: Oh good, I'm dating a Russian cab driver ...
太好了,我在跟俄羅斯計程車司機約會。
Phoebe: Seriously, Does anyone buy this? I smell like beets!
拜托,有人買這個嗎?這聞起來像是甜菜!
Charlie: So, you know what, I really like those jackets with the shoulder pads on them. Where do you think those would be?
我真的很喜歡那些有墊肩的外套,在哪邊有呢?
Rachel: Um, on Melanie Griffith in "Working Girl".
梅蘭尼·格里菲斯在《打工女郎》里面穿的。
Rachel: Um, I think what you want is over here.
我想你適合穿的在這邊。
Charlie: See, I told you I needed someone!
我就知道,我需要有人幫我!
Charlie: Oh, you know, by the way, as a "thank you", I would really love to take you out.
對了,為了要謝謝你,我真的很想請你吃飯。
Rachel: Really?
真的嗎?
Charlie: Yeah! Actually Joey and I are going to the movies tonight, you wanna come?
是的!喬伊跟我今晚要去看電影,你想要一起去嗎?
Rachel: Oh, I can't. Because I've-I've, I've seen them.
我不行。因為我看過了。
Charlie: You've seen, all the movies.
你已經看過所有的電影了?
Rachel: Yeah! I'm a big fan! Of the movies, you know. Motion pictures. The Talkies!
是啊!我為之入迷!電影迷,所有的電影。有聲電影!
Phoebe: Hey, Rach, will you come with me to-to a dressing room?
瑞秋,你可以跟我進去試衣間試穿嗎?
Rachel: Sure!
當然!
Phoebe: Ok!
好的!
Charlie: Well- you know, maybe we can do something else!
或許我們可以做別的事!
Rachel: Well, you know that depends on what it is! I've done a lot of stuff.
你知道的,那要看是什么事,很多東西我都做過了。
Phoebe: So now what were you doing out there, do you not like Charlie?
你剛剛是怎么了?你不喜歡查莉嗎?
Rachel: She's-she's ok, I just, I don't know, I still don't get a really good vibe from her!
她還好啦,我不知道,我只是跟她不投緣吧!
Phoebe: Why?
為什么?
Rachel: I don't know, you know, just the wayshe waltzed in here all smart, and tall! You know, and just swept Joey off his feet, I mean, nobody else has a chance!
我不知道,你知道的,只是她的一舉一動聰明的要命,而且又……高挑!你知道的……然后又把喬伊迷的東倒西歪的,別人都沒有機會!
Phoebe: Who else?
還有誰呢?
Rachel: Anybody! You, me, you know, Monica's mom.
任何人啊!你,我,你知道的,莫妮卡的媽。
Phoebe: You like Joey?
你喜歡喬伊?
Rachel: Shhh! Phoebe!
噓噓!菲比!
Rachel: All right, look. You know, I have, I have a little thing for him.
好吧,你說的沒錯,我對他是有點感覺。
Phoebe: Oh my God!
喔,我的天啊!
Rachel: It's just physical and I have it totally under control! Ok? It's just, when I see them together, sometimes I-I just, I get a little jealous!
只是肉欲的我已經完全控制住了,好嗎?只是……當我看到他們在一起,有時候,我就會有點忌妒!
Phoebe: Uh, wow! Isn't it ironic that he liked you and now you like him.
哇,好諷刺喔!他以前喜歡過你,然后現在你喜歡他。
Rachel: I get it!
我知道!
Phoebe: Oh all right, as long as it is under control, you know, I mean, you can't do anything about it, he's already dating her, and she is a nice person, that wouldn't be right.
好吧,一切都控制住就好了,你不可以采取任何行動,他已經跟她在一起了她是個好人,那是不對的。
Rachel: Right, I know, I know, so it is, it's just not a big deal.
好吧,我知道,我知道,所以沒事啦。
Phoebe: Yeah.
是啊。
Rachel: So can we keep this between us?
你可以不要說出去嗎?
Phoebe: Sure! Sure! Ok.
當然!
Rachel: Ok, great, 'cause I gotta get out of here, the smell of beets is killing me!
太好了,因為我得出去了,我快被甜菜味熏死了!
Phoebe: Oh.
噢。
Phoebe: Any-any chance Charlie has a deaf twin?
查莉可能會有耳聾的雙胞胎妹妹嗎?
Monica: Hi honey!
嗨,親愛的!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Look, I brought a friend home for dinner, this is Zack from work!
我帶個朋友回來吃晚餐,這是我同事柴克!
Monica: Oh, of course, it's so nice to see you again, Zack!
當然啦,很高興再見到你,柴克。
Zack: You too.
我也是!
Chandler: You guys haven't actually met before, but, boy! You're both polite!
你們并沒有見過面,天啊!你們還真有禮貌!
Chandler: Why don't you have a seat Zack, I'll get you a beer.
請坐,我幫你拿啤酒。
Monica: I got it.
我來拿。
Zack: Thanks.
謝謝。
Chandler: So, Zack's pretty nice, uh?
柴克不錯吧?
Monica: Yeah, I guess.
是啊,應該吧。
Chandler: So, how would you like to have a baby that's half yours and half his?
那你想不想要跟他生個小孩呢?
Monica: Excuse me?
什么?
Chandler: Well, we're talking about sperm donors and Zack may be the guy! I mean, look, he's intelligent, he's healthy, he's athletic, I mean, he is "spermtastic"!
我們在講的是精子捐贈者,而柴克或許就是適當的人選!我是說,你看他,他很聰明、健康、體格強壯,我是說,他是最佳人選了!
Monica: Chandler, this is crazy! What did you even say to him! "Come up, meet my wife! Give us your sperm"!
錢德,這太瘋狂了!你是怎么跟他說的?“上來看看我老婆!給我們你的精子”!
Chandler: No, I invited him to dinner so you could get a chance to get to know him! You know, I mean, if we go to a sperm bank you never meet the guy, get to check him out.
不,我邀請他來吃晚餐讓你見見他!如果是精子銀行,我們根本不能見到那個捐贈者。
Monica: Chandler!
錢德!
Chandler: I'm telling you, he's great!
我告訴你,他棒透了!
Chandler: I mean, even if my sperm worked fine, I'd think he'd be the way to go!
我是說,即使我的精子沒有問題,我也認為我們應該選擇他!
Monica: I'm not going to be a part of this!
我不要做這件事!
Monica: You can't just bring some random guy at home and expect him to be our sperm donor!
你不能隨便帶個男的回來當精子捐贈者!
Chandler: Ok!
好吧!
Monica: Uh!
額!
Chandler: Zack!
柴克!
Zack: Thanks!
謝謝!
Zack: You uh, you have a coaster? I don't wanna make a ring.
你有杯墊嗎?我不想留下印子。
Monica: Tell me about yourself, Zack!
多聊聊你自己,柴克!
Rachel: Oh, God, you think she heard? It would be so bad if she heard!
天啊,你覺得她聽到了嗎?如果她聽到就慘了!
Phoebe: Well, maybe she didn't hear! Ok I'm gonna go into that dressing room, you stay in here and I'll talk, see if you can hear me.
或許她沒有聽到!我到隔壁間說話,你待在這里,看看你是不是可以聽到我說話。
Rachel: Ok, great!
好的,太棒了!
Rachel: Oh, thank God I can't hear a word that you're saying!
喔,感謝上帝,我聽不到你說話!
Phoebe: I didn't say anything yet!
我還沒有開始說話!
Rachel: Well, get back in there and talk!
那回去里面然后說話啊!
Phoebe: I'm Rachel. It's so annoying when I put Emma on the phone to talk with my friends.
我是瑞秋。讓艾瑪在電話上跟我朋友講話真的很討厭。
Rachel: What? !
什么?!
Phoebe: Well, some things are just hard to say to your face.
嗯,有些事是很難當你的面說的。
Rachel: Ok, well, I heard that! Which means that she heard it too!
好吧,我聽到了!表示她也聽到了!
Phoebe: Ooh! We have a problem.
喔!我們有麻煩了。
Rachel: Oh! What are we gonna do?
喔,我們該怎么辦呢?
Stranger: Just be honest with her.
就老實跟她說吧。
Rachel: Oh, my God!
喔,我的天啊!
Stranger: And it is annoying when parents put their babies on the phone.
父母讓嬰兒聽電話的確是很討厭好了。
Rachel: Alright! Enough out of you!
好啦!你說夠了!
Phoebe: Thank you.
謝謝。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
shoulder ['ʃəuldə]

想一想再看

n. 肩膀,肩部
v. 扛,肩負,承擔,(用肩

 
hint [hint]

想一想再看

n. 暗示
v. 暗示,示意

 
submission [səb'miʃən]

想一想再看

n. 服從,柔和,提交

聯想記憶
sample ['sæmpl]

想一想再看

n. 樣品,樣本
vt. 采樣,取樣

聯想記憶
evolutionary [.i:və'lu:ʃnəri]

想一想再看

adj. 進化的,發展的,演變的

 
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毀滅,毀壞,破產
n. 毀滅,崩潰,廢墟

 
athletic [æθ'letik]

想一想再看

adj. 運動的,活躍的,健壯的

 
donor ['dəunə]

想一想再看

n. 捐贈人
[計算機] 施主

聯想記憶
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
adopt [ə'dɔpt]

想一想再看

v. 采用,收養,接受

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 情事:秘密情事| 唐砖演员表| 赫伯曼电影免费观看| 因鬼六罪恶六芒星| 朋友的女友| 幸福花园在线观看| 《求知报》答案| 蜗居电视剧完整版免费观看高清| 超薄打底广场舞视频| 叶子淳| 我的亲爱| 美女爆白浆翘臀xxoo| 外出韩版| 开运咒| 美女自愿戴镣铐调教室| 乔军| 卧虎藏龙演员名单| 化学奥林匹克竞赛初赛试题| 安浦清子| 头像权威| 洞房艳谈| 一路向北 免费观看 电影在线观看| 幸福年简谱| 小姐资源| 定坤| 范艳华| 中医把脉| 聊斋艳谭之荷花三娘子| 风花电影完整版免费观看| 《致命弯道3》| 七寸照片| 《窃她》短剧全集| 山楂树简谱| 高潮艺术| 遥远的你我触不可及动漫| 女人 电影| 大胆艺术| 民国电影| 地球的宇宙环境教学反思| 荒岛求生2005美版| 大追捕在线完整免费观看|