日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 老友記(全十季) > 老友記Friends 第九季 > 正文

老友記 第9季:第21集 不孕不育之煩惱(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Chandler: What? !

什么?!
Monica: This was fun! But I've got an invasive vaginal exam to get to!
這真有趣,但是我有內診要去做!
Chandler: I'd love to stay, but I have eh ... got a hot date ...
我也希望我可以留下來,但是我有個火辣的約會。
Janice: Please go! Just let me know if you need a hand!
請便,如果你需要幫手的話告訴我。
Chandler: I think it just fell off.
我想它剛剛消退了。
Phoebe: Hello "ja", it's time for your massage, ja! Put-put your face in the hole.
嗨,是的按摩時候到了,是的把你的臉放入洞中。
Rachel: Wow, a Swedish massage from a real Swedish person.
真正瑞典人做的瑞典式按摩。
Phoebe: Ok, then I'm Swedish.
好的,那我就是瑞典人。
Monica: So, what's your name?
你叫什么名字呢?
Phoebe: It's a normal Swedish name ... Ikea.
只是平凡一般的瑞典名字宜家(瑞典家具賣場)。
Rachel: Oh, what an interesting name.
哇,真是有趣的名字。
Phoebe: Ja!
是啊!
Rachel: You know I ...
你知道,我……
Phoebe: Time for your scalp massage!
頭皮按摩時間到了!
Rachel: Wow. I really love your ...
哇,我真的好喜歡你的……
Phoebe: Is something wrong?
有什么不對嗎?
Rachel: No, it's just that uhm ... just feels so good ... Ikea.
不,只是……只是覺得很舒服……宜家。
Rachel: No, hey, say, you'll know this, what's the capital of Sweden?
嘿,看你知不知道這個,瑞典的首都是哪里呢?
Phoebe: Uhm ... Stockholm.
斯德哥爾摩。
Rachel: Damn! I wish I knew if that was right!
該死的!希望我知道那是對還是錯。
Joey: Note the painterly lines and subtle impasto on this canvas. Monet painted quickly and usually outdoors as his elusive subject was light itself.
看那些線條,潛藏多層顏料厚涂在畫布上……莫奈快速地作畫,而且通常是在戶外……因為他和光線一樣喜歡孤獨。
Ross: Now, do you have any idea what you just said?
你知道你剛剛說的是什么意思嗎?
Joey: No, no, my mouth says the words, my brain is thinking monster trucks!
不,我的嘴巴說著那些字,但是我的頭腦想的是“怪獸卡車”!
Ross: Wow.
哇喔。
Ross: Ok now, remember, when you get to the museum, Monet is-is not spelt M-O-N-A-Y.I just ... I wrote that out phonetically for you.
現在,記住,當你進入博物館時……莫奈的寫法不是MONAY。我只是幫你用發音寫下來。
Joey: Phonetically?
發音?
Ross: Yeah, yeah, that means ... you know? We just ... we don't have time for this.
是的,那是……我們沒有時間討論那些了。
Joey: Ok.
好的。
Ross: Ok, but you know what? I gotta say, I'm really impressed that-that you were able to memorize all this so quickly!
我得說我真的很驚訝你可以這么快速背下這些東西!
Joey: Ah! I'm an actor! I can memorize anything! Last week on "Days" I had to say "Frontal temporal zygomatic craniotomy".
我是演員,我可以背下任何東西的,上星期在《我們的日子》劇中,我得說:“前端顳顴骨切開術”。
Ross: Wow. Wh-what's that mean?
哇,那是什么意思呢?
Joey: No idea!
不知道!
Joey: But the guy I said it to dies in the next scene so, I guess it means "you're gonna get eaten by a bear".
但是那個被我那樣說的男的,在下一集就死了,所以我想那可能是說“你會被熊給吃了”。
Ross: Ok! Um. So let's move on to the, to the Renaissance?
好的,那我們來看,文藝復興時期?
Joey: Ok, Caravaggio uses chiaroscuro here to highlight the anguish of the central figure. Touch it, it's really bumpy!
好的,卡拉瓦喬在這里使用了明暗對照法……突顯出中央人物的極度痛苦。碰觸它,還真是凹凸不平!
Ross: Nah ah! Nah ah! No no no! No ad-libbing and dude, you-you can't touch the paintings.
不,不能即興演出,還有,你不能亂碰的。
Joey: Come on! you ...
擔心什么?
Ross: No! No!
不!
Chandler: My specimen is in the room, and I just wanna thank whoever knocked on the door while I was in there.
我的樣本在房間里了,我只想謝謝剛剛那個。我在里面的時候敲門的人。
Chandler: Really helped speed the process along!
真的幫助加速了整個流程!
Chandler: Janice! You're not ... gone?
珍妮絲,你還沒有消失啊?
Janice: Oh! Sid is still in his room. I don't allow porn at home so this is like a vacation for him.
西德還在他的房間里,我不許家里有色情書刊,所以這對他而言簡直是快樂假期。
Janice: So, did you do it? Did you make your deposit?
所以你做了嗎?完成你的樣品存放手續了嗎?
Chandler: Yeah! yeah. Hard part is over!
是啊!最困難的部份結束了!
Janice: Oh, that's not the hard part honey!
那不是最困難的,親愛的!
Chandler: Well, no, there is talking to you, but- Monica is gonna come out, we're gonna go soon.
沒錯啊,跟你說完了,莫妮卡出來了我們很快就要走了。
Janice: Chandler, the hard part is what comes next. Aren't you a little worried about the results? I mean, oh, when Sid and I did this last time. My God, I was a mess.
錢德,接下來才是最困難的部份,你難道不擔心結果嗎?我是說,當西德跟我上次來做的時候,我的天,我緊張死了。
Chandler: I haven't even ... thought about the results ... I just ... assumed that everything was gonna be ok.
我根本沒有想過結果……我只是以為一切都會沒事。
Janice: oh, you know what? you probably is.
結果你知道嗎?
Chandler: Yeah, but what if it's not ok? I mean what if, what if there is a reason we can't have a baby?
或許就是沒事但是要是有事呢?我是說萬一我們不孕是有原因的呢?
Janice: Oh, Chandler, look. You and Monica are meant to have children. I am sure it's gonna be just fine.
錢德,聽著,你跟莫妮卡一定會有小孩,我敢說一切一定都沒事的。
Chandler: Yeah, yeah, ok, thanks. I mean I can't believe I didn't even think of that. I guess I was just so worried about having to ... come here and do ... 'that' ...
是啊,是啊,好了,謝謝。我不敢相信我竟然沒有想過,我是說我好擔心要過來這里做檢驗。
Janice: I mean, you can do it in the parking lot of a Taco Bell, but you can't do it at a doctor's office?
你可以在塔可鐘餐廳的停車場做……但是你沒有辦法在診所做嗎?
Chandler: It was a "Wendy's!"
是在溫蒂漢堡!
Phoebe: "Ipan Stripan, Glupi Glabi!" And that is the Swedish National Anthem! Thank you for asking!
這就是瑞典國歌,謝謝你問了!
Rachel: Wow, Ikea ... what a rich culture.
哇,宜家真是豐富的文化。
Rachel: Uhm, you know what? I have a-a friend who is a masseuse.
你知道嗎?我有個朋友也是按摩師。
Phoebe: Oh, Ja! Ja!
喔?是嗎?
Rachel: Yeah! She's ... uhm ... not very good though ...
是啊!不過她不是很行……
Phoebe: A-ha, A-ha, and why do you think that is?
啊哈,啊哈,你為什么會那樣覺得呢?
Rachel: I don't know ... maybe it's because she has got such callusy fingers from playing crummy guitar ...
我不知道,或許是因為她的手指很僵硬,大概是練彈爛吉他造成的。
Phoebe: Ha-ha-ha ... or, maybe she has trouble loosening your knots because you're such a high-maintenance tight-ass!
哈哈哈……或許因為她很難放松你的筋骨,因為你真是個難搞的俏屁股!
Rachel: Phoebe!
菲比!
Phoebe: You know it's me?
你知道是我?
Rachel: For like a half an hour! Man, you can lie about Sweden!
嗯,知道半個小時了!
Phoebe: How-how can you come here?
你怎么能夠到這里來呢?
Rachel: How could you not tell me you worked here?
你為什么沒說你在這里工作呢?
Phoebe: I don't have to tell you everything!
我不需要告訴你每件事!
Rachel: Yes you do, if you're gonna make me feel guilty for getting a free massage!
如果你讓我覺得來這里享受免費按摩是很罪惡的事,那你就要!
Phoebe: Tips not included.
小費還是要照算的。
Rachel: Oh!
噢!
Rachel: Phoebe, why did you lie to me about working here?
為什么你不敢說你在這里工作呢?
Phoebe: Because I was ashamed ok? I sold out for the cash!
因為我覺得很丟臉,好嗎?我為金錢出賣自己!
Phoebe: And then they give me, give me benefits like medical, and dental, and a 401 Kur.
他們提供一些福利,像是醫保、納稅什么的。
Phoebe: But you know ... you pay a price. Now I'm this Corporate stooge and punching a clock and Ugh! paying taxes!
但是你知道的,要付出代價的,現在我成了大公司的傀儡,每天打卡上班然后還要繳稅!
Rachel: Phoebe, honey, if you hate it so much, you should walk out there right now and quit!
菲比,親愛的,如果你這樣痛恨這工作……你應該馬上走出去,然后辭職。
Rachel: Be true to what you believe in! Honey, you have principles and I so admire that! I don't have any!
相信你所堅信的理念,親愛的,你是有原則的人,所以我很欽佩你!我才是沒有原則!
Phoebe: You know what? You are right. I am gonna quit. It's time I took my life back!
你知道嗎?你說的對,我要去辭職。該是我重新生活的時候了!
Rachel: Good for you Pheebs!
很好,菲比。
Phoebe: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: If you guys have microphones in there too, I didn't mean any of that. I love you.
如果你們在里面也有裝麥克風,我在里面說的都不是真的。我愛你們。
Ross: Haha! Got ya! Die, die, die!
打到了!死吧!死吧!死吧!
Ross: Respectfully, professor R.Geller.
誠摯地,蓋勒教授敬上。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Charlie: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Hey, how was, how was the Met?
嘿,大都會好玩嗎?
Charlie: Oh, the museum was amazing!
博物館真的很驚人!
Ross: Yeah? Joey really knows this art, huh?
是啊,喬伊真的很懂藝術,不是嗎?
Charlie: Not so much, no. He had clearly memorized all the stuff to say, and some of it didn't even make any sense.
并不盡然,不很明顯地他清楚地背下了要說的東西……但是很多東西都很不對勁。
Ross: What'd you mean?
你是什么意思呢?
Charlie: Well, for one, he was talking about paintings that were nowhere around.
嗯,例如……他談論的都是根本不在展出的繪畫。
Ross: Wait a minute ... wait, when you guys walked into the Met, did-did you go to the right?
等等,你們進入博物館之后是往右邊走嗎?
Charlie: No, no, we went to the left.
不不,我們往左邊走。
Ross: Oh Joey, Joey, Joey!
喔,喬伊,喬伊,喬伊!
Ross: Well still, I mean, it seems like you guys are having a great time together.
可是你們看起來也是度過快樂的時光啊。
Charlie: Yeah, yeah, it's fun.
是啊,是,很好玩。
Ross: What?
怎樣?
Charlie: Actually, you know, Joey is your friend, and you don't really know me that well; it would be weird.
事實上,喬伊是你的朋友……而你也不是很了解我,這會很奇怪的。
Ross: What, I mean, a little, but no, what, go on.
嗯,可能會有點,但是不會啦,怎樣呢?跟我說。
Charlie: Well ... I'm, I'm just thinking that maybe Joey isn't the right guy for me to be with right now, you know, maybe I should be with someone ...
嗯……我在想或許喬伊不是很適合我,你知道的,或許我應該跟……
Charlie: I have more in common with. You know what I mean?
跟我比較相像的人在一起,你知道我的意思嗎?
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: But you know what? Um, I don't know, I think, I think you should give Joey a chance.
是啊,但是你知道嗎?我想你應該給喬伊一個機會,
Ross: I mean, he's a great guy, and sure he doesn't know that much about art but ...
我是說他是個好男人,當然他是不知道很多藝術的東西,但是……
Ross: you know, you could always talk about that with someone else.
你可以跟其他知道的人談論啊。
Charlie: Yeah, I guess that's true.
我想也是。
Ross: And if you think about it, I mean the reason he memorized all that stuff is because he thought it was important to you.
如果你仔細想想……他背下所有的東西只是因為,他認為那些東西對你很重要。
Ross: You know, that's the kinda guy Joey is.
你知道的,喬伊就是那樣子的人。
Charlie: He is very sweet.
他是非常貼心的。
Charlie: Plus he's hot!
還有,他真是帥斃了!
Ross: That-that was gonna be my next argument.
這就是我下一個要爭論的。
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Charlie: Hey!
嘿!
Joey: You ready?
你準備好了嗎?
Charlie: Yeah, let's go.
好了,我們走吧。
Joey: Wow!
哇!
Charlie: Thanks, Ross.
謝了,羅斯。
Ross: Yeah.
不客氣。
Joey: Hey Ross! That art stuff worked, you hooked me up.
嘿,羅斯!藝術那些東西真是有效,你真幫了大忙。
Ross: Glad I could help man.
很高興能夠幫上忙,兄弟。
Joey: Although some of that stuff wasn't where you said it was gonna be, but ... I made it work.
有些你說的東西并沒有在那里,但是我都搞定了。
Chandler: It is not ok that I'm aroused by this now.
我現在不能因為這個而勃起了。
Chandler: Hello?
嗨?
Chandler: Oh, hi, Doctor Connelly. Uh, no, she's not here but, you know, I can tell her. Should I be sitting down for this?
喔,嗨,唐納利醫生。不,她現在不在……但是我可以轉告她。我應該先坐下來再聽嗎?
Chandler: Oh. Uh-huh, uh-huh, well, so, what's that mean?
那,那是什么意思呢?
Chandler: Ok. Uh, ok, thank you. Thanks.
好的,好的,謝謝你。謝謝。
Monica: Hey sweetie.
嘿,親愛的。
Chandler: Doctor Connelly just called.
唐納利醫生剛剛打電話來。
Monica: Oh. With-with good news?
有好消息嗎?
Monica: Of course it is not good news, you just said "Doctor Connelly just called". If it was good news you would've said "Doctor Connelly just called! "
當然不是好消息啰,你是說“唐納利醫生剛剛打電話來”,如果是好消息你會說 “唐納利醫生剛剛打電話來!”
Monica: But, uh, so, what-what is it? Is it, uh, is there a problem, is there a problem with me, or with you?
那,是怎樣呢?是不是……有問題嗎?是我的問題還是你的呢?
Chandler: Actually it's both of us.
事實上我們兩個都有問題。
Monica: What?
什么?
Chandler: Apparently my sperm have low motility and you have an inhospitable environment.
很顯然地,我的精子活動力太低了,而你有不適宜著床的環境。
Monica: Oh. What's that mean?
喔,那是什么意思呢?
Chandler: It means that my guys won't get off their Barcaloungers and you have a uterus that is prepared to kill the ones that do.
意思就是說我的家伙根本沒有辦法出兵,而你的子宮已準備好,要殺死入侵的小兵了。
Chandler: It means ...
意思是……
Monica: Chandler?
等等,錢德?
Chandler: It means that we can keep trying, but there's a good chance this may never happen for us.
意思是我們可以繼續嘗試……但是我們很有可能永遠都不會懷孕。
Monica: My God!
喔,我的!
Chandler: I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Monica: I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉。
Chandler: Well, we're gonna, we're gonna figure this out.
嗯……我們會想出辦法的。
Monica: I know.
我知道。
Receptionist: Good morning Phoebe.
早安,菲比。
Phoebe: Good morning receptionist.
早安,總臺小姐。
Receptionist: Here's your schedule for the day. Your first client is in room No. 1.
這是你今天的工作排程。你第一位客人在一號房。
Phoebe: Rachel Green? Son of a bitch, she came back?
“瑞秋·格林”,狗娘養的!她又回來了?
Phoebe: Are you ready for your Scottish massage? Put your face in the hole, lassie.
你準備好要享受蘇格蘭式按摩了嗎?把你的臉放進洞里,小姐。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
inhospitable [in'hɔspitəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 冷淡的,不好客的;荒涼的;不適居留的

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
anthem ['ænθəm]

想一想再看

n. 圣歌,贊美詩

聯想記憶
renaissance [rə'neisəns]

想一想再看

n. 文藝復興,再生

聯想記憶
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,內疚的

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
corporate ['kɔ:pərit]

想一想再看

adj. 社團的,法人的,共同的,全體的

聯想記憶
canvas ['kænvəs]

想一想再看

n. 帆布,(帆布)畫布,油畫

 
subtle ['sʌtl]

想一想再看

adj. 微妙的,敏感的,精細的,狡詐的,不明顯的

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 圖形,數字,形狀; 人物,外形,體型
v

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 凤凰电视台| 铁拳行动| 免费操人视频| kaori全部av作品大全| 坐月子喝什么汤最好最有营养| 肚兜电影| 黑帮团伙美国电影| 李道新| 尹海英| 寄宿生韩国电影| 情人电影在线观看高清完整版泰剧| 张柏芝惊艳照片| 男娘曦曦呀曦曦最新| 贵阳三中| 爱自由| cctv16体育节目表今天目表| 小偷家族深度解析| 南来北往电视剧40集免费观看| 爱 死亡和机器人| 闺蜜心窍 电影| 春闺梦里人电影在线观看| 画江湖之不良人电影| 贝的故事教案设计优秀教案| 美女出水| 纳西三部曲| 最美表演| 男孩变女孩tg动画| 老阿姨电影电视剧免费| 李姝| 心经全文260字| 芭芭拉·布薛特| 上海东方卫视节目表| 库里高清壁纸| 王子奇个人资料| 涨潮海岸| 回响电影| 六年级上册英语书翻译| 暴走财神4| 哗鬼住正隔篱| 小组介绍| 头像图片女ins高级质感|