Ross: By using CT scans and computer imaging we can in a very real way, bring the Mesozoic era into the 21st century.
借由使用中央標準掃描法跟電腦影像我們可以以非常真實的方式,將中生代時期帶進二十一世紀。
Charlie: It's great.
太棒了。
Ross: Yeah, you-you really think so?
你真的這么認為嗎?
Charlie: You're gonna be the hit of the conference.
你將成為此次研討會的焦點。
Ross: Oh. And-and you know what, it will be even better tomorrow, because I won't be constantly interrupted by Joey checking to see if uh, they put chocolates on my pillow yet ...
知道嗎,明天還會更棒,因為我不會再被喬伊打攪了,他老是懷疑我的枕頭里塞了巧克力……
Joey: Hey guys!
你們好!
Ross: The chocolates aren't here yet.
巧克力還沒送來。
Joey: Damn it!
該死的!
Charlie: Ross just read me his speech. It's fantastic!
羅斯剛念了他的演講稿給我聽。真是精彩!
Chandler: Oh, is it on the computer, cause I'd love to give it a read?
在電腦里面嗎?因為我也想讀讀看?
Ross: If you wanna check your email, just ask!
如果你想要查電子郵件就說吧!
Chandler: What? May I?
什么?我可以嗎?
Rachel: What's with the rain, Geller?
那個雨是怎么回事呢?蓋勒。
Rachel: I mean, when I signed up for Dino Week, nobody said anything about it being monsoon season.
我是說當我報名恐龍周末的時候,沒有人說過現在是雨季。
Charlie: Actually the wet season is June to December.
雨季是六月到十二月。
Rachel: It's not the time Charlie.
現在不是時候,查莉。
Chandler: Oh, no no, dear God, no!
哎呀,糟糕!親愛的上帝,不!
Joey: Oh what, did someone outbid you for the teapot? Secret teapot?
怎么了?有人比你搶先拍下茶壺嗎?秘密茶壺?
Chandler: Your computer, I don't know what, everything's gone!
你的電腦,我不知道怎么,一切都不見了!
Ross: Wha ... what'd you mean?
你是什么意思呢?
Chandler: It must be a virus. I think it erased your hard drive.
一定是病毒。我想它把你的硬盤全清掉了。
Ross: What, oh my God. What-what did you do?
什么?我的天啊!你干了什么好事?
Chandler: Someone I don't know sent me an e-mail and I opened it.
一個我不認識的人寄了封信給我,然后我打開了它。
Ross: Why, why would you open it?
為什么?為什么你要打開?
Chandler: Well, it didn't say "This is a virus"!
那上面又沒有寫“這是病毒”!
Ross: What did it say?
那上面寫什么?
Chandler: Nude ... pictures of Anna Kournikova. I'm so sorry.
“裸體的……”“安娜庫爾尼科娃(網壇美女)的照片”。我很抱歉。
Ross: What am, what am I gonna do? My speech is gone, Chandler!
我該怎么辦呢?我的講稿不見了,錢德!
Chandler: It's not gone! I mean, I'm sure you printed out a copy. You have a hard copy, right?
沒有不見!我相信你有打印出來,你有拷貝,對嗎?
Ross: No! I don't!
不,我沒有!
Chandler: Well, you must be pretty mad at yourself right now.
那你現在一定很氣自己。
Joey: It's really gone?
真的不見了嗎?
Ross: Yep! I'd like to thank you guys for coming down here to complain about the rain and ruin my career!
是的!我想要謝謝你們過來這里……抱怨這些雨然后毀了我的事業前途!
Chandler: I just feel awful.
我覺得糟透了。
Ross: Yeah, you should! Nude pictures of Anna Kournikova? I mean, she-she's never even won a major tournament!
你的確應該!安娜·庫爾尼科娃的裸照?她根本連什么大獎都沒贏過!
Chandler: Well, I tried Billy Jean King, but ... you know, you and Monica have the same "I'm gonna kill you" look ... I can usually make it go away by kissing her ...
我是有試過比利·簡·金(20世紀70年代的網壇名將),但是……你知道嗎?你跟莫妮卡一樣都有那種……我想要殺死你的表情……我通常可以親她一下就逃過一劫……
Ross: Get out.
滾出去。
Rachel: You know, this happens all the time to my computer at work.
我工作的電腦也常常發生這種事。
Ross: Well, what do you do?
那你怎么辦呢?
Rachel: Well, I usually go ... play Tetris on somebody else's computer.
我通常會……到別人的電腦上玩俄羅斯方塊。
Ross: I can't believe this. I can't believe this is happening. I-I've to give the keynote speech tomorrow! Ok? I-I've to stand up in front of all these people. What am I gonna say?
我不敢相信發生這種事。我明天就要演講了。我要站在所有人面前。我要說什么呢?
Joey: I could teach you a speech that I memorized for auditions.
你可以用我背下來參加試演的那段話。
Ross: I don't think that your monologue from Star Wars is gonna help me right now, Joe!
我不認為你在《星球大戰》里的獨白可以對我有所幫助,喬伊!
Charlie: Ross, we can solve this. I-I just heard your speech. We can recreate it! We got all night!
羅斯,不會有問題的。我聽過你的演講。我們可以重建它!我們有一整晚!
Ross: Wha ... you-you really think we can do that?
什么?你真的認為我們辦得到嗎?
Charlie: Oh wait, Joey and I are supposed to have dinner.
等等,喬伊跟我應該要共進晚餐的。
Joey: Oh, hey, don't worry about that! I mean, Ross needs you! You know, an-and Rachel and I will stay and help anyway we can.
喔,嘿,別擔心!我知道羅斯需要你!瑞秋跟我會留下來盡量幫忙。
Rachel: Ugh.
不……
Ross: Alright, ok, let's do it.
好的,我們開始吧。
Ross: Um, well I-I know we start by discussing the shortcomings of carbon dating.
額,我知道我們一開始是討論碳年代測定法的缺點。
Ross: Um, and then, then I move on to what is clearly the defining moment of the Mesozoic era, the breakup of Pangea, hello!
額,然后我接著解說很明顯地什么是……中生代的決定時刻,原始大陸的分裂,不是嗎?
Ross: Um, and then, there's the ... eh ... there's the overview of the Triassic.
額,然后接下來是三疊紀的概觀。
Joey: Oh, oh! Any chance any of this happened in a "Galaxy far, far away"? .
有可能這一切都是在很遠的銀河發生的嗎(星球大戰的臺詞)?
Mike: Hello?
嗨?
Monica: Ok, Mike, enough is enough, now, you love Phoebe and she loves you, so you need to get over your whole "I never wanna get married" thing and step up!
好了,麥克?鬧夠了,你愛菲比,而她也愛你,所以不要再說什么不想要結婚的話了,趕快站出來!
Mike: Who is this?
你是誰?
Monica: It's Monica! I'm Phoebe's friend.
我是莫妮卡!菲比的朋友。
Mike: Sure, Monica. So good to have you back in my life.
莫妮卡,你又回到我生命中真是太好了。
Monica: Listen, Phoebe is back with David, and he's gonna propose to her, and she is gonna say "yes" but I know she really wants to be with you!
聽著,菲比跟大衛復合了,他即將要求婚,而她將會答應,但是我知道她真正想要的是跟你在一起!
Mike: He's ... he's gonna propose?
他要求婚了?
Monica: I-I'm sorry, did you say something? I-I, I can't hear through all this damned hair!
很抱歉,你說什么呢?該死的頭發遮住我聽不到!
Mike: Look, if Phoebe wants to marry David, she should, I'm not gonna stand in the way of that, neither should you.
聽著,如果菲比想要嫁給大衛,那就去吧,我不會從中作梗,你也不應該。
Monica: You don't tell me what to do! I tell you what to do!
你不用告訴我該怎么做!我來告訴你怎么做!
Monica: Just call her. She's at the Paradise Hotel in Barbados.
打電話給她。她在巴貝多的天堂飯店。
Monica: And while I've got you, you've got curly hair. What do you do in the humidity? Damn it!
對了,你也有卷發。在濕氣重的地方你怎么辦呢?該死的!
Monica: Well, I hope you're happy!
嗯,我希望你很快樂!
Chandler: Oooh! I hope you're happy too, honey!
喔!我也希望你很快樂,親愛的!
Monica: Phoebe is going to say "Yes" to David. See, that's what happens when you meddle in people's lives!
菲比會答應大衛的求婚,這就是你愛管閑事的結果。
Chandler: Phoebe is gonna say "yes"? That's, that's great!
菲比要答應?太棒了!
Monica: No it's not, bcause she's still in love with Mike!
不,一點也不,她還愛著麥克!
Chandler: And there's not chance that will work?
那不會有什么結果的嗎?
Monica: No, I called him. It's not gonna happen.
沒有,我已經打過電話了。不會發生的。
Chandler: Oooooooh! Meddler! Meddler!
喔!管閑事!管閑事!
Monica: Well, if you hadn't meddled to start with, then I wouldn't have had to go in there and meddle myself.
如果你不先多管閑事,那我就不用插手進來管事了。
Monica: Now, no matter how much we meddle, we will never be able to un-meddle the thing that you meddled up - in the first place!
現在,不管我們插手多深,我們都沒有辦法補救……你一開始多管閑事惹出來的禍!
Chandler: This vacation sucks!
這場假期真是爛!
Joey: I'm so bored! Stupid rain, we ... we can't do anything.
我好無聊!愚蠢的雨,我們什么都做不了。
Rachel: Well, I've brought some books. We could read.
我帶了些書來。我們可以閱讀。
Joey: Hey hey hey, it hasn't come to that yet.
嘿嘿嘿,還沒糟糕到那個地步。
Joey: Hey hey hey! Don't mind if I do!
嘿嘿嘿!別在意我怎么做!
Waiter: I'm sorry sir, these are for the pharmaceutical convention.
對不起,先生,這些是給藥學研討會的。
Joey: Hey Rach, you uh feel like going to a convention?
嘿,瑞秋,你想要去參加研討會嗎?
Rachel: We can't. We're not pharmacists!
我們不行。我們不是藥劑師!
Joey: Not now, I know we're not, but uh Frank Medeio and ... Eva Trorro ... womba ...
不是現在,我知道我們不是,但是法蘭克·馬迭歐跟伊娃·齊羅歐……溫芭還是……
Rachel: Kate Miller?
凱特米勒?
Joey: Kate Miller it is.
就是凱特米勒。
Rachel: Ok. And ... that's the most sex I'm gonna have this weekend.
好的。喔,很好……而這將是我這周末僅能有的性接觸了。
Joey: Very well. In that case should I make sure it's on real good?
很好。如果是這樣我應該確定它粘的夠牢嗎?
Rachel: Thank you.
謝謝你。
Joey: So, Kate, how's the ... uh pharmacy game treating you?
那么,凱特……藥局這一行好玩嗎?
Rachel: Well, Frank, I tell you, it's rough.
嗯,法蘭克,我告訴你,很難喔。
Rachel: I mean, is it me or is doctors' handwriting getting harder and harder to read?
我是說,是我的問題還是說醫生寫的字都越來越難讀了呢?
Joey: I know, I know.
我知道,我知道。
Joey: But I tell ya, but on the plus side, we get to wear those white coats and stand behind that really tall counter.
我告訴你,但是好處是,我們可以穿那些白色外衣然后站在非常高的柜臺后面。
Rachel: Oh it's true.
對,是沒錯。
Joey: Yeah, yeah. Ok, see ya.
對,對。好了,看吧。
Woman: You're Joey Tribbiani from Days of Our Lives.
你是《我們的日子》里的喬伊·崔比亞尼。
Joey: Finally, someone recognizes me. Ok. Oh and it's The Days of Our Lives.
終于有人認出我了。是《那個我們的日子》。
Woman: Jackie, it is him.
賈姬,是他。
Joey: Yeah Jackie, it is me, come on over.
是的,賈姬,是我,過來吧。
Jackie: Oh my God, this is so exciting!
天啊,這真是大驚喜!
Woman: So, why're you here?
你為什么會在這里呢?
Joey: Uh, uh, oh, I'm doing research, yeah, for a role in a new movie of our pharmacists.
呃,呃,喔,我正在研習一部關于藥劑師電影的新角色。
Rachel: Yeah, it's called Prescription for Love.
是的,片名叫《愛的處方》。
Joey: Nice. Oh ah, this is my friend Rachel, she's in the movie too.
很好。是的,這是我朋友瑞秋,她也有在這電影中演出。
Rachel: I'm an actress.
我是女演員。
Woman: Oh ... So, what's the movie about?
電影內容是什么呢?
Joey: Uh, well, I play the handsome, macho pharmacist, right?
我扮演英俊有男子氣概的藥劑師。
Joey: And Rachel, is my student, who-who wants to learn all about ... pharmacing.
而瑞秋是我的學生,她想要學習一切關于……藥學的知識。
Rachel: Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, and, see, see, I'm, I'm shy at first, but then, I take off my glasses and I become sexy, you know.
對,而且我一開始是很害羞的,但是然后,我把眼鏡拿掉 然后變得很性感,知道吧。
Rachel: And it's-it's, and there's some nudity, but it's very tastefully done.
然后有一些裸露戲,但是是很有格調的。
Joey: My-my nudity in the film is not tasteful at all.
我在劇中的裸露可是一點都沒有格調。
Woman: So, you're doing research? Do you have any questions for us?
所以你們是在做研究?你對我們有什么問題嗎?
Joey: I sure do. Where'd that guy get the big pink drink?
我當然有。那個人是去哪拿那個大杯粉紅色的飲料?
Charlie: Oh, and then, and then you said that thing about, about bringing the Mesozoic era into the 21st century.
喔,然后你開始談將中生代世紀……帶到二十一世紀。
Ross: Oh yeah, that's-that's it? That's-that's it! I mean, that's-that's the whole speech!
對,就這樣嗎?這就是整份演講稿!
Charlie: Yeah.
是的。
Ross: Oh my God, we-we did it!
天啊,我們辦到了!
Charlie: Actually I did it Ross. You remembered shockingly little of your own speech.
事實上是我辦到了,羅斯。你對自己演講稿的記憶真是少到驚人。
Ross: Yes, but I-I did make a pyramid out of the bath products.
是的,但是我倒是用沐浴產品做了個金字塔。
Ross: This-this is, ah, this is amazing, thank you, thank you so much.
這真是驚人,謝謝,真是很謝謝。
Ross: That's-that's a pretty necklace.
你這真是漂亮的項鏈。
Charlie: Thank you.
謝謝。
Ross: Hey uh, what'd you say we celebrate? Champagne?
我們慶祝一下吧?要香檳嗎?
Charlie: Oh, yeah!
好啊!
Charlie: Hey, save the cork and then we can fill the bottle with water and put it back so they don't charge you.
嘿,軟木塞留著,這樣我們就可以把瓶子裝滿水……然后再放回去他們就不會收錢了。
Ross: Oh my God, I love you.
我的天啊,我愛你。
Charlie: Oh, this is such a cute picture of Emma.
艾瑪這張照片真是可愛。
Charlie: And is this your son ... or just some kid whose picture you bring on vacation?
而這是你兒子……還是你會帶在身上某個小男孩照片呢?
Ross: Actually, yeah that's Ben, my son from my first marriage.
事實上,那是班,我第一次婚姻所生的兒子。
Charlie: Your first marriage?
你第一次婚姻?
Ross: Yeah.
是的。
Charlie: You're married more than once?
你結過不只一次婚嗎?
Ross: No.
沒有。
Charlie: So, why'd you break up?
那你為什么離婚呢?
Ross: Oh, it was ... it's complicated, you know? She ... she was ... eh ... gay.
嗯,因為……很復雜的,她是……同性戀。
Ross: Actually it's not that complicated.
事實上并沒有這么復雜。
Charlie: Oh my God, this is so cool!
我的天啊,這實在太酷了!
Ross: Ok, odd thing to get excited about!
好的,為這怪事興奮是很奇怪的事!
Charlie: No, it's just ... I was enganged to a guy who turned out to be gay!
不是,只是我曾經跟一個男的訂婚過而他最后竟然是同性戀!
Ross: Hey! High-five!
嘿!擊掌吧!
Charlie: Didn't you feel so stupid that you didn't see the signs? My fiancé was always going away on these long weekends with his tennis partner.
你有沒有覺得沒有看出端倪實在是很笨呢?我未婚夫總是跟他的“網球球友”一起度周末。
Ross: My wife had-had a workout friend she went to the gym with everyday for a year. She didn't get any fitter.
我老婆有一年跟一個朋友天天都到健身房健身。她也沒有變瘦。
Charlie: Right and then everybody finds out and "Oh, I knew all along."
對,而且每個人發現后都會說:"我一直都知道。"
Ross: I know! It's like, if you knew, why didn't you tell me, you know? I mean, call, or leave a note: "Hi, I just dropped by to say your wife's gay."
我知道!如果知道,怎么不告訴我呢?我是說只要打電話,留個紙條什么的:“嗨,只是過來告訴你你老婆是同性戀。”
Charlie: I know!
我知道!
Ross: And then, and then you try to make the best of a bad situation, so you, you float the idea of a threesome?
然后,然后你試著在困境中求生存,所以你提出三人行的建議。
Charlie: I didn't do that.
我沒有那樣做。
Ross: Me neither.
我也沒有。
Joey: Well, who knew? Pharmacists are fun.
誰會知道呢?藥劑師們真好玩。
Rachel: I know, that old lady at the end was ready to take you home.
我知道,那位老太太最后都已經準備要帶你回家了。
Joey: Not enough pills in the world, Rach.
這世界的藥還是不夠的,瑞秋。
Joey: What about you, huh? You're the single one, see anybody in there you like?
那你呢?你才是單身的人,有沒有看到喜歡的人呢?
Rachel: Well, let's see.
嗯,讓我想想。
Rachel: There was a really big guy that I was talking to, with the really nice breasts.
那個跟我說過話的大個兒,有著很不錯的胸部。
Joey: But what about back home, anything going on there? Anybody you like?
那在家呢?有什么嗎?你有喜歡的人嗎?
Rachel: No.
沒有。
Joey: There it is, you're blushing!
有的,你臉紅了!
Rachel: No, I'm not blushing, I'm sunburnt! From, you know, the rain.
沒有,我沒有臉紅,這是曬傷的!因為下雨的緣故。
Joey: You like someone. Tell me who it is. Who is it?
你喜歡某人,告訴我是誰。是誰?
Rachel: Joey.
喬伊。
Joey: Who do you like? You're not getting away that easy. Who do you like?
你喜歡誰呢?你別想輕易躲掉。你喜歡誰呢?
Rachel: Joey, come on! It doesn't matter, you know? It's not like anything's gonna happen.
喬伊,別這樣!沒什么大不了的,你知道嗎?又不是說會發生什么事。
Joey: What? Why not? Rach, who can you, not get?
什么?為什么不呢?瑞秋,有誰你得不到呢?
Rachel: Oh! Ok. Ok, you really wanna know who it is?
喔!好。好,你真想知道是誰嗎?
Joey: Yeah, who is that?
是的,是誰呢?
Rachel: Do ya?
你真的想?
Joey: Yeah.
嗯。
Ross and Charlie: Hey!
嘿!
Charlie: I just left you a message!
我才剛留言給你!
Charlie: Uh, Ross and I were gonna go grab a bite, but now that you're here, maybe we can go have that dinner.
羅斯跟我剛要去吃點東西,但是既然你在這里,我們可以共用晚餐了。
Joey: Right, of course. Hey, did you guys finish the speech?
沒錯!當然。演講稿寫完了嗎?
Ross: Yeah, yep, we got it, we got it. Thank you so much.
是的,完成了,我們完成了,非常謝謝。
Charlie: I had a great time.
我很愉快。
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Joey: Alright, hey look, and this isn't over, because I really wanna know who ...
這還沒完,因為我真的想知道……
Rachel: Later! Later ...
以后!以后……
Charlie: So, shall we?
那我們走吧?
Joey: Yeah.
好的。
Rachel: Ok. See you, bye.
好的。再見,拜拜。
Charlie: Bye.
拜拜。
Joey: Night.
晚安。
Ross and Rachel: Ok, good night!
好的,晚安!
Rachel: Yeah, Ross!
晚安,羅斯!