Stop the cab. Stop the cab!
停車!停車!
What was that? ! What was that?
那是什么?!是什么?
No charge.
今天免費。
Watch out! Thank you.
小心!謝謝
Sherlock! That is him. It's him.
夏洛克!是他!是他!
Sulejmani or something, Mycroft showed me his file.
蘇勒馬尼,或者別的什么人,邁克羅夫特給我看過他的檔案。
He's a big Albanian gangster, lives two doors down from us.
他是阿爾巴尼亞的歹徒,住在貝克街附近。
He died because I shook his hand.
他死了,因為我跟他握了手。
What do you mean? He saved my life, but he couldn't touch me. Why?
什么?他救了我,但他不能碰我。為什么?
Four assassins living right on our doorstep. They haven't come here to kill me.
四個殺手住在我們身邊。卻沒有來殺我。
They have to keep me alive.
他們留住我的性命。

I've got something that all of them want.
我手頭一定有什么他們想要的東西。
But if one of them approaches me ...
一旦有一個人靠近了我……
The others kill them before they can get it.
剩下的就得在對手得到那東西之前殺了他。
All of the attention is focused on me.
注意力都在我身上。
There's a surveillance web closing in on us right now.
有一個監控網正緊緊地盯著咱倆。
So what have you got that's so important?
那么你到底有什么這么重要的東西?
I need to ask about the dusting.
這得向灰塵找答案。
Precise details, in the last week, what's been cleaned?
上周你清理過哪些地方?告訴我準確的地點!
Well, Tuesday, I did your lino. No, this room, this is where we'll find it. Any break in the dust line.
周二我打掃了你的亞麻油氈。我指在這個房間里,一定在這個房間?;覊m被拂去的痕跡。
You can put back anything but dust. Dust is eloquent.
唯獨灰塵無法被放回原處。灰塵從不說謊。