Something about Sherlock reminds her of the kidnapper. What's she said?
夏洛克身上的某些東西讓她想起了綁架者。她說了什么?
Hasn't uttered another syllable. And the boy?
什么都沒說。那個男孩兒呢?
No, he's unconscious. He's still in intensive care.
還在昏迷。他還在重癥監護室。
look! Don't let it get to you, I always feel like screaming when you walk into a room.
聽著!別當回事,每次看到你我都想尖叫。
In fact, so do most people. Come on.
事實上大多數人都是這樣。來吧。
Brilliant work you did finding those kids from just a footprint, it's really amazing.
做的好,你僅憑一個腳印就找到了孩子,令人驚訝。
Thank you. Unbelievable.
謝謝你。真是難以置信。

Ah. You OK? Thinking.
啊。你沒事吧?我在思考。
This is my cab, you get the next one. Why? You might talk.
我搭這輛,你坐下一輛。為什么?你會說話。
'Is this chocolate?' 'We're looking for a disused sweet factory.'
“這是巧克力嗎?”“我們要找一個廢棄的甜品工廠?!?/div>
'Get out!' 'Aaaargh!' Problem?
“出去!”啊!有問題嗎?
This stunning evening wear set from us at London Taxi Shopping. Can you turn this off, please? '
倫敦出租購物為您奉上絕美的晚禮服珠寶。能把它關掉嗎?
As you can see, the set comprises of a beautiful ... ' Can you turn this off? !
正如你所看到的,這套完美的……你能把它關掉嗎?!
'Accompanied by four spangly diamond bracelets... '
“與四只閃耀的鉆石手鐲……”