What's he on about?
他在干嘛?
Cameras, we're being watched.
攝像頭,我們被監視了。
What? ! Cameras? Here?
什么?!攝像頭?在這?
I'm in my nightie!
我還穿著睡袍呢!
No, Inspector. Why?
不,探長。什么?
The answer's no.
答案是不。
You've not heard the question! You want to take me to the station. Saving you the trouble of asking.
你還沒聽到我的問題呢!你想帶我到局里去。省省你的問題吧。
Sherlock. The scream?
夏洛克。因為那聲尖叫?
Yeah. Who was it? Donovan? I bet it was Donovan.
是的。是誰的主意?多諾萬?我猜是多諾萬。
"Am I somehow responsible for the kidnapping?" Ha ha, Moriarty is smart.
“我是不是參與了綁架案?”哈哈,莫里亞蒂很聰明。

He planted that doubt in her head.
他把那種懷疑植入她的大腦。
That little nagging sensation. You're going to have to be strong to resist.
那種懷疑揮之不去。抵抗這種想法很難。
You can't kill an idea, can you?
想法是不能徹底消滅的,對嗎?
Not once it's made a home ... there.
一旦它已經在這里……安家。
Will you come? One photograph,that's his next move.
你會和我來嗎?一張照片,就是他的下一個目標。
Moriarty's game. First the scream, then a photograph of me being taken in for questioning.
莫里亞蒂的游戲。先是尖叫聲,然后是我被審問的照片。
He wants to destroy me inch by inch.
他想一寸一寸的毀滅我。
It is a game, Lestrade, and not one I'm willing to play.
這是個游戲,雷斯垂德,一個我不愿玩的游戲。
Give my regards to Sergeant Donovan.
向多諾萬警官問好。