Okay. Spare, please. Yes, doctor.
好了。請給我備胎。是的,醫生。
I can't believe this has happened to us so many times, we actually have a system.
真不敢相信我們碰到這種事太多次了,居然有了換胎的固定程序。
Oh, I know. You've come a long way from the first time you ever saw a jack.
我知道。從你第一次看到千斤頂這一路走來你可不容易。
Remember, you couldn't believe...I'm sorry. This is amazing.
記得嗎,你不相信......抱歉 這真是太棒了。
I am lifting a car right now. I am the strongest man in the world.
我正在抬起一輛車。我是全世界最強壯的男人。
Oh, do you remember that time in Yosemite when it was snowing so bad?
還記得那次在約塞米蒂國家公園雪下得非常大嗎?
Yeah. What was that, like six years ago?
記得。那是六年前嗎?
Oh, gosh. No, it was before Lily, so it was at least seven or eight.
老天。不,是在領養莉莉之前,所以至少有七八年了。
God, it is -- it's going by so fast.
老天,時間過得真快。
Yeah. You're telling me. You know, it's a different world down there than it was 24 hours ago.
對。那還用說。知道嗎,24小時之前這下面是一個完全不同的世界。
Cam, tire. Tire! Oh, my gosh. Oh, my -- oh, my god. Oh, my god!
小卡,輪胎。輪胎!老天,我的天。我的天。我的天!
It's gonna be a different world for the people in that yellow house.
對住在那個黃色房子里的人來說,世界也將要變得不同了。
This is not at all how I saw the evening going. Honey, you have no idea.
我今晚的計劃絕對不是這樣的。親愛的,你絕對想不到。
Do you remember our first apartment?
你還記得我們的第一間公寓嗎?
Yes. What -- what made you think of that?
記得。你怎么想到那個了?
I don't know. The stars. All right. Come on. Let's do this. Yeah.
我不知道。星空。好了。來吧。換胎。好。
Yes. Yes.
我愿意。我愿意。