I hate to miss her first day, but do you mind taking Lily to school?
我也不想錯過她的開學日,但你能送莉莉去學校嗎?
Oh, Cam, today? I got to prep for my meeting with Charlie.
小卡,今天嗎?我得準備跟查理的會面。
I only get him for an hour between his vacations in Aspen and Cabo.
我跟他只有一小時會談時間,那還是趁著他在阿斯彭和卡波間的度假間隙。
Okay, you need to confront him and tell him his pathetic little midlife crisis is making it impossible for you to do your job.
你得去當面跟他對質,告訴他,他那點無聊的中年危機會讓你無法完成你的工作。
Because he responds so well to criticism.
因為他是個謙遜接受批評的人嗎。
No, he'll fire me, and then we'll end up having to get married in your family's barn.
不,他會炒了我,然后我們就不得不在你家的谷倉里舉行婚禮。
Oh, well, we need to book that soon because spring is hoedown season, and then you get right into summer stock, so... I don't believe any of that.
我們得抓緊時間預定了,因為春天是方形舞季接著又是夏季的劇團下鄉演出,所以......我才不相信你說的。
All right, if I'm gonna take Lily, I need to hurry. Lily, sweetheart, let's get you dressed.
好了,如果要由我送莉莉,我得快點。莉莉,甜心,快穿上衣服。
Hey, I've been dressed for an hour. Come on, I can't be late. I'll fall behind.
我衣服都穿好一小時了。快點,我可不能遲到。我會掉隊的。
Sometimes I forget to factor in the Asian.
我有時總會忘記考慮她的亞洲人特性。

Buddy, I know a new school can be scary, so a little advice - Every time you meet someone new, pay them a compliment.
伙計,我知道新學校會有點令人恐懼,所以給你點小建議你,每碰到一個新朋友,就贊美對方幾句。
Like, um, "I love your hair." "Awesome kicks." "You have a beautiful smile."
比如,“我喜歡你的頭發”、“腿法不錯啊”、“你笑起來真美”。
Okay, dad, I'll tell that big guy over there that he's got a beautiful smile.
好了,老爸,我去跟那邊那個大塊頭說他笑起來很美。
Fine. Skin, cheekbones, make it your own.
很好。皮膚啊,顴骨啊,隨你怎么編。
Um, could you maybe not walk me all the way in?
你能不能別一路跟著我進去?
What? I've got it from here.
什么?從這里開始我自己走就行。
Oh. Sure. Yeah. Okay. Give your dad a - Off you go. Alex!
當然。好吧。跟你老爸抱……去吧。艾麗克斯!
Ay, Manny, why are you so quiet? Are you nervous because of your first day in high school?
曼尼,你為什么這么安靜?因為高中開學第一天而緊張嗎?
Mom, after spending a summer in Colombia, I'm a changed man.
老媽,在哥倫比亞待了一個夏天后,我已經脫胎換骨了。
Oh, my God, what did you see? !
天吶,你看到了什么?!
Nothing, but I am an international jet-setter now. I'm sophisticated.
沒什么,但我現在是個乘過噴氣飛機跨國旅行的闊少了。我很高端大氣上檔次。
And you think that the girls are gonna pick up on this?
你覺得姑娘們會因為這個而注意你嗎?
If not, I still have my "Unaccompanied minor" Sign.
如果不行,我還有個"無人照顧的兒童"的標志。
Ay, I cannot believe that my little baby's going to the high school.
我真不敢相信我的小寶貝都要上高中了。
Mom, stop. You're embarrassing me.
老媽,快住手。你這是讓我出丑呢。