Traditional "First day of school" Pancakes. Whipped-cream smile?
傳統的"開學日"薄烤餅。畫個奶油笑臉不?
Dad, I'm in high school now. Just put it in my mouth.
老爸,我都上高中了。直接擠進我嘴里就行。
Okay, that's disgusting. Stop it.
好了,太惡心了??熳∈?。
Hey, save some of that bossing people around for the office, lady.
快省省這發號施令的架勢留著去辦公室使,女士。
After a 20-year vacation, Claire is rejoining the work force.
休假20年后,克萊爾終于要重回職場了。
Not a vacation. But I am starting a job at my dad's closet company.
那可不是休假。但我要去我爸的櫥柜公司開始新工作了。
He's kind of grooming me to take over. I have a background in marketing.
他打算栽培我日后接手公司。我有市場營銷方面的專業背景。
I'm so proud of her. Oh, uh, speaking of marketing - we're out of milk.
我非常為她驕傲。說到市場,我們家的牛奶喝完了。
I'm actually kind of nervous.
我其實挺緊張的。
You're gonna be great.
你一定會表現得很好的。

And remember, if you get into a jam, just do the impression I taught you.
記住,一旦碰到麻煩就來一段我教你的模仿秀。
Hey. You can hang your clothes in me. Christopher walk-in closet. I'm not doing that.
嘿。你可以把你的衣服掛在我身體里??死锼雇懈?步入式衣柜。我死也不會那么做。
Okay, relax, mom. You're working for grandpa. It's not even a real job. It's like that summer when I worked for dad.
放松點,老媽。你是給外公干活。都算不上真正意義上的工作。就跟夏天時,我給老爸打工一樣。
He was just trying to make me feel good about myself. He didn't really need my help.
他只是試圖在幫我樹立信心。不是真的需要我幫忙。
That's not true. I needed your help distributing all those fliers. And I did. Wink, wink.
不是這樣的。我確實需要你幫我分發宣傳單。我確實也分了??次已凵?/div>
How are you already doing homework?
你怎么現在就在做作業了?
It's junior year. I have to get good grades. Don't you know how competitive it is out there? Stop pressuring me!
我都高三了。得考好點才行。你不知道現在外面競爭多激烈嗎?別再給我施加壓力了!
You know, this is what happens to kids when they're not sexually active.
好端端的小孩變成這副鬼樣子完全是因為缺乏性活動。
Don't you have some studying to do?
你不用去學習嗎?
Please, it's community college. They tell you to bring a glue stick.
拜托,我上的是社區大學。他們只會讓你帶根固體膠去上學。
Hello. Yes, this is he - him - me. Right the first time.
你好。沒錯,就是他......那位......我。第一次就說對了。
I'll be right there. Mitchell, that was it. That was the call. I'm going in.
我馬上過去。米奇爾,就是這個。等的就是這電話。我要過去了。
Due to budget cuts, my position as middle-school music teacher has been eliminated, So I've been working as a high-school sub.
由于預算削減,我的初中音樂教師崗位被撤銷了,所以我一直在當高中替補教師。
Ka-ching! I never know when I'll be summoned to swoop into action. I'm kind of like batman.
好耶!我從沒想到還會收到"使命召喚"呢。我有點像蝙蝠俠。
But except for a bat-signal, I get a phone call.
但我接到的不是蝙蝠求救圖案,而是一通電話。
Yeah, you found the one difference.
是啊,你還是發現了點差異。
來源:可可英語 http://www.ccdyzl.cn/video/201611/475600.shtml