Um, yeah, but I don't want you to think of me like that. I'm - I'm a friend. I'm a colleague.
是的,但我不希望你們拘泥于我這個身份。我是你們的朋友,是同事。
I'm just like you. I'm Claire, you know - worker bee, just...Great to meet you.
我就和你們一樣。我是克萊爾,勤勞的工蜂......見到你們真好。
Sorry to interrupt, and see you around. I do I got to do this one. Who am I?
抱歉打擾了,回頭見。我必須得表演一下。我是誰?
You can hang your clothes in me. Christopher walk-in closet.
你們可以在我身體里掛衣服。克里斯托弗-步入式衣柜。
What is this? Oh, sorry, folks. It's closed. We're shooting a commercial.
什么情況?二位,對不起,這里停業了。我們在拍廣告。
So annoying. Listen, we just want to get a cup of coffee.
真煩人。我們只想喝杯咖啡。
Actually, we're short a couple of extras. How would you two like to be in it?
其實我們還缺少兩位群眾演員。你們愿意幫忙嗎?
Yes! That sounds amazing.
愿意!聽起來棒極了。
Hey, um, I see a couple of old people. This isn't one of those catheter commercials, is it?
我看見了兩位老人。這不是導尿管的廣告吧?
'Cause if it gets too descriptive, I'm gonna squirm. I just did it to myself.
因為如果廣告描述的太詳細,我會渾身難受的。我剛剛就抖了一下。
I did my best to cram for my lecture on the revolutionary war, but, ugh.
我盡全力備好了美國獨立戰爭這堂課,但是。
All those names and dates - it's all so dry. Where's the drama?
所有的名字和日期......都十分枯燥。怎樣才能制造戲劇效果呢?
Good morrow! Oh, boy.
早安!天啊。
Oh, what is all this strange garb you adorn? Are you trappers from the Canadian provinces?
你們穿的是什么奇怪的服飾?你們是從加拿大省來的捕獸者嗎?
Are you here to sell your beavers?
你們是來賣海貍的嗎?
Who are you? The 64-pence question.
你是誰啊?價值64便士的問題。